Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

@all = thanks for aggreeing i just hope the channel just does not interfere any more & keep messing out fav show ... till now they interfere a lot & had done quite a lot of damage to the show ...

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey u r right at point that CVs are helpless in front of channel & it's policies are killing show
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey u r right at point that CVs are helpless in front of channel & it's policies are killing show

not sure ... whether its the cv's / PH / channel who is behind all this ...
but #1 is channel ... then i think the next will follow ...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good post ,100% agree with you.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hima,
What I don't understand is why the channel and the PH should risk their own reputation by doing such a thing..deliberately killing the money-spinner of the channel?

Sounds like a a lot of behind-the-scenes politics to me, and, if it s true, then they are heartless people for deliberately jeopardizing the livelihoods of so many cast and crew!
craziekudi thumbnail
halla bol...

we want Geet as mush as possible..

yes hima u are right!!!

this circus they are showing now is just the defeat by the the PH... and Cvs...

Dont they have story...

why dont they work on it...

there are lot of story still need to be rediscovered.. why cant they work on them...

what have they put down thneir papers...

closed their mind...on such interesting concepts...

why have they forgotten that maan's memory needs to be brought back...

please help GHSP...

please call and inform them to work on their stories

luv

deepu
GRECHAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome post n I am totally agreed

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  Hima totally agree wid U. till the holi scenario the story was too good , But when the changed the whole set to Amritsar and go on adding unwanted things and draging for three months wid that mindless beeji stupid anger and on the verge of returning again when  geet stopped them I realised the channel & PH are having serious problem.On repeted bashing by fans by giving positive and negetive feedbacks also they wantedly made us watch1hr failed mahaepisodes. They seriously wanted GHSP viewers to accept the show shd go off air for no story left and trying to give artificial dead end by bringing circus gang inn.
       TRP game is played by the channels itself Hima.I think they can handle it. They can show less or more what is so big deal if they want to continue the show. If they are doing this much conspiracy wid loyal viewers can't they handle one more reason on their side.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Feel like giving them gaalies...they are horrible...
dewdropred thumbnail

@all - we should not let them succeed ... we should try our level best to save our show & show them our power ... gurti power ,,,, maaneet power ...