Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Maaneet.Lover

OMG
I finally understand now!
It all makes sense
Wow they are so sneaky and sly *I'm going to kill them look*
Dont worry, we will all try our best to save our show
Today my alevel exams ended (woohooo :D) so now I shall be on the forum 24/7 and will be signing the petition whenever I can!

plz sign the petition first dear coz we have a dead line ... then u can email / mail / call the channel ... & show them that waht geet means to us ... we still have 71,000 ... the voting speed started to increase ... so keep signing & let us show them what GHSP fans can do ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
@ zaara25 ...thank u.. I agree i too thought taht the channel guys need a mental doc / pychiartist ... i know dear instead of bashing they can actually go & sign the petition ... but no ... yes dear we need to show the channel what we fans are & what we fans can do ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
@ all - thanks for understanding & plz keep on signing ... we need to show that GHSP ... fans ...love the show GHSP a lot ...

spee - lovely post dear ...
divareena thumbnail

Hima i agree as the story changed after march and that holi episode.

we all were bemused by the cold SR and agree that it is the channel people forcing them.

Channel people must have planned this long before which has affected Geet's story line. me angry at the channel people and we will not let them win. 😊

Fezana thumbnail
I agree with you. this mahs been planned by the channel since a while now. But saass-bahu shows! ðŸ˜¡ I took to watching GHSP and to other Star One shows to get away from these saas-bahu ones. Now imagine even on Star one we will have to watch the same old type of shows. I think I will give up watching TV only. 
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haila! You said it right! I totally think what you are thinking too!
This is the reason for the channel to keep interfering! I dun understand this stupidity tho..what makes them think their so called new saas bahu shows will be watched? When we have leaders like zee and star plus..star one is a youth channel so why the hell are they ruining that..they have 2 top shows GHSP and PKYEK which are doing really good..then why? This stupid plan of theirs is gunna backfire them big time..
Everything makes sense now..itz all the channel..
We have to sign the petition guys! Prove to them we arent weak fans! Prove to them we are TRUE, LOYAL fans! Would you all be able to live a day without maaneet or GC and DD??
They purposely wanna make us to slowly loose interest so they can end it without chaos..but they are RONG! We fans wont let them do this! Right guys?? Prove ur love for at least GC and DD and stand together!

Together we will stand! Divided we will fall!

Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago
hima agree with u completely.
this is all channels plan.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No worries dear, we will show our power, if honest fans are morethan 100, we will reach our goal...We already hit morethan 30,000, will hit our goal...I am off 3 days, and i have full plan to sign as much as i can...
Aise toh na jaane diengye apne show ko...

Muniza
Oh so it turning out to be true . .

Best of wishes to Geetians!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: alovi_21

We are doing, but I feel if in Gold aword Maneet will win, then definetly channel will understand the Geet fame n it will matter of their repo also as , star one is not winning any aword, just first aword best director aword for Geet only.

Exactly! Well Said!
So that is why we must keep voting for DD and GC at gold awards! They are to air soon in beg of june!
Star one got all itz fame from GHSP..how can they be so selfish..i must say it is very stupid what they are doing