Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: soniyas

Very apt post dear...i had the same feeling...When viewers are shouting at the top of their voices to not show Dev-nandini..they are hell bent on their marriage..why??i had the worst thought yesterday that this is how it's gonna end..with devini getting married and they all living happily ever after..that is why since SR no good Maaneet scenes too ..and now they are gonna keep Maan and Geet separate so that no scope of Romantic scenes...i had stopped watching Geet after SR..got pissed off real bad..but started again when on Monday i saw posts about the new article so that i can contribute to theTRP..but i personally think if they have decided on the revamp and axing shows they will do it anyway...but we need to try our level best!!

soniya ... i don't think so maan & geet will be separated this track is supposed to end this week ... so don;t worry about that ... we will get maaneet scenes ...

but plz contribute to the TRP's ...we need to show the channel the power of GHSP fans ... & we have 2 give them the TRP's
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hima this is s depressing but then it does makes sense especially how they seem to be ruining Geet's character, it does seem deliberate 😕  This is so upsetting 😭 Stupid, Mean Channel 😡 We'll see how they end our GHSP, we'll fight for it

I need a hug now Hima 😭 ðŸ¤—
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why are they doing that, there has to be a reason, why does star one channel want to finish a show that is so so popular with everyone, i cant understand it they surely must be smoking something very very strong to think like that

they cant end the show, me going again to sign the petition
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Hima this is s depressing but then it does makes sense especially how they seem to be ruining Geet's character, it does seem deliberate 😕  This is so upsetting 😭 Stupid, Mean Channel 😡 We'll see how they end our GHSP, we'll fight for it

I need a hug now Hima 😭 ðŸ¤—

ðŸ¤— sorry dee ... to make u cry ... i just wrote wht i felt might have been happening ...

definitely we will save GHSP dee ... we need to show the channel ...they can;t be successful always in ruining the shows ... they can;t take either GHSP / viewers of GHSP for granted
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

why are they doing that, there has to be a reason, why does star one channel want to finish a show that is so so popular with everyone, i cant understand it they surely must be smoking something very very strong to think like that

they cant end the show, me going again to sign the petition

Kirti yeah it does look like they are high on something🤣 to think so erratically. They really are so very dumb to think of ending such a popular show 😕
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hima! It makes sense...GOOD POST...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: drdee142

Kirti yeah it does look like they are high on something🤣 to think so erratically. They really are so very dumb to think of ending such a popular show 😕

yes never understood this concept of success, looks like its a special type of graph where the higher you go, the closer you are to be cut, very ulta i tell you😆
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good post hima di...if the channel is planning to end geet then they are surely gonna repent later for their act... even i am signing the petition very often..hope it makes some difference😊
dewdropred thumbnail

@all - girls thanks for signing ... but plz keep on signing ...

sign as much as u can ... set a target ...  request ur friends ... family ... everyone u know ... 

we  need to make star1 realise that GHSP is the best show ...
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Valid points Hima . Second everything you wrote.