Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saavi-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Hima,

Dont you think by doing this they are going to suffer ,nobody is going to wach their new show after what they have done to Geet...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post.. agree with u...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hima...tatz a very well thought of post...thanx for sharing...now that i think of the whole matter...it does seem so...

wat i dont understand is that y is the channel behaving like this...y wud they want to kill the show that gives them so much profit...

it is ok that the channel wants to go for a revamp...for that they can scrap shows like YIH which is a flop...even the other shows r nowhere near as popular as our show except perhaps PKYK...

if they want to go for gujarati dailies they can do it from 7 to 10...and from 10 to 11 they can continue telecasting GHSP and PKYK...

from 7 to 11 there r eight slots...y do they want to end GHSP...do they hv no business sense...do they seriously think that any other show specially gujarati dailies which will never hv nationwide craze can give the same fame as GHSP...

i dont get wat is the matter...the channel heads r thorougly professional and they need no lesson of business and finance from us viewers...
then how come they can take viewers for granted...how can they play with our emotions...

do they really want to pretend that they dont know how much we r emotionally attached to maneet...
the entire thing is beyond my ken...i fail to understand it all...

wen a channel goes for revamp...that means it wants to improve its image and content...but wat is there to improve in a show like ghsp which has already broken all records of popularity among star one shows...

wat will they gain by creating anger and frustration in viewers...
everything is so surreal...it is like watching someone going towards slow suicide for no apparent reason...

as for signing petition...i do sign wenever i get time...

but the way u hv shaped the entire thing...i think our pleas will fall in deaf ears...
the only thing now i can hope is that if they r really going to scrap the show and bring in boring and tedious saas-bahu dramas or gujarati dailies...the channel will go downhill even before they blink...

that time i am hoping they will b starting ghsp 2 with guru and DD of course and not DB...and will continue from where this one will end...
one thing i can say is that i never watched starone before...i watched DMG and MJHT sporadically...the only one i watched with dedication was LNMDJ...but that show suddenly lost its charm wen saas-bahu drama was added thru some maasi of the boys...
and then i hv been watching GHSP...

and if now they end the show...i will never ever switch on to starone...if no other hindi soap attracts me...then i will stick to star world and the movie channels like star movies, HBO...or the educational channels like NAT GEO, DISCOVERY etc...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know the channel is playing double standards...but star one should seriously consider before revamping...gujrati daliies why would i watch star one i can easily  watch star plus for family dramas..it's target is urban areas because in rural areas the channel does not even reach...so gujrati  shows will not work for the young crowd .
hima last week's trps say the pyek is the 1st and closely followed by geet..and the wednesday episode which is the day i think msk came to know about devil's love got the highest trps now go figure...
but we should continue signing with the petition geet fb has more than 100,000 fans so by now the petition should already have been signed...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hima I agree 100% preplanned by channal.thats way always PH ppl interfering our geet show.
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very apt post dear...i had the same feeling...When viewers are shouting at the top of their voices to not show Dev-nandini..they are hell bent on their marriage..why??i had the worst thought yesterday that this is how it's gonna end..with devini getting married and they all living happily ever after..that is why since SR no good Maaneet scenes too ..and now they are gonna keep Maan and Geet separate so that no scope of Romantic scenes...i had stopped watching Geet after SR..got pissed off real bad..but started again when on Monday i saw posts about the new article so that i can contribute to theTRP..but i personally think if they have decided on the revamp and axing shows they will do it anyway...but we need to try our level best!!
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hima dear πŸ‘ Agree.

And the target to end GHSP is Geet character,,,,poor geet and DDπŸ˜†

Dear,,,doing my part for GHSP whenever get free time...baki babaji jane😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hima! It makes sense... all this really make sense.. This is how they killed one of the most popular shows before... Eliminate the craze element and the show is left to be closed soon. I am just too pissed off with the way the Geet's character has been going down hill from the Holi fiasco. I am ok with her being angry on on Maan for saying such words to her but touching DEV was a BIG NO NO! YES NOW I UNDERSTAND! and the petition thing is the limit!😑
Sachi mein... thanks a bunch for knocking sense into me! thankls for the PM...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so true yaar but what can we do I will not watch any show on starone again thats what I will do...go to hell starone
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all -

Thanks girls ….  & agree to ur points ... but still we all need to fight for GHSP ... fight for the hard work GC & DD have put into ... so please girls ... keep the fight going on ...

What ever I mentioned are all my thoughts why we got so & so tracks … i am not sure wht star1 has in their mind & Y they are doing it that way ... no one in the right mind would actually do what thy did to GHSP show ... they have no idea what thy will miss ... if thy end GHSP ...

The end of GHSP will be an end to starone channel ... 

they know GHSP is popular & is widely watched ... why to mess with the plot ... & make faithful fans angry ...

all i can say is they are 😑😑😑😑😑😑????? ... to mess with GHSP ... if they plan to end GHSP ... then I am not going 2 watch star1 for ever ...

will not even care if my cable wala does not give star1 ... will not fight with the cable guy for star1 ...

even today i don't have proper star1 bcoz of the sports season … but bcoz i fought with the cable guy continuously for 1 month i am getting the channel ... but it depends on the weather ... if bad weather ... no proper starone ... i watch it at granny's place ...  so much pain I took only for GHSP … if GHSP is not there I would not even cared about the channel ….

I watch star1 only coz for it's youth falvour …if this is missing then no point in watching star1 … I can watch starplus … zee …sony … colours … y 2 watch star1 …. I c no point in watching a channel whose video quality is not gud …..

star1 think twice before u venture into new shows ... any how the whole day time slot is free ... so why not just air the new shows during that time ... if they really want to have some new shows ... 

@preethi - no need 2 say thanks dear ... i can understand how u might have felt that's why had 2 PM u ...