Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Revamp-Everything's preplanned by channel -march

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Revamp - Everything's preplanned by the channel since march -  want to know  Y

Don't you all think so everything has been planned since march itself ...

What makes me think so ... here is the reason ...

1) The major blunder - The holi episode  ...

In the original script as per barry's words ... devil applying holi colors to geet was not there ... Why was the script changed over night ????? Y the channel forced  the cv's for a change in the script over night ...

Any body has the answer for this ... no one ... I guess not even the cv's gave us clear explanation ... all they told us was this was the channel's decision ... None of us understood the motive of the channel that time & what made them act this way ...

Everyone were clue less & shocked at what was showed ... then the script writer writing in FB & trying to clear his name & blaming the channel for the mess that has happened ...

That time ... I did not understand the reason . But thinking about it ... now I understood the motive behind the reason ...

The reason is simple ... they wanted to end all the existing shows & do revamp ... so that they can bring in new shows in after 6 months from march ...

But as they could not end the show suddenly ... they were slowly killing the essence of the show since that day ... because of which we have so many who started either bashing the show or the characters or even stopped watching the show ...

Not only this ...

2) No one had clue ... Y we got a tanda tanda SR ... doesn't the channel know that we all were waiting for the SR since a long time ... then why such a tanda SR ... For such a hot couple ...

The main point is not how the SR was ... the point is Y we had such a tanda SR ... the SR was fine but it could have been better ...

My friend bharthi gave me this piece of info from FB wall ... when everyone were bashing the Geet FB wall for a tanda tanda SR shown between the leads ...

the reply given by geet admin ... what does it mean ...

Geet admin - you all want the reason ... you will know very soon ... there are some problems ... which u all will know very soon ...

What does that mean ...

Putting all these thing together had made me realize that the revamping was being considered since a long time ...

3)If the channel forces the cv's to kill the show slowly then when they finally decide to end the show then there will be less number of viewers who really want to save the show ... there fore they can give the reason of low TRP's & can end it simply ...

This is what is happening to GHSP ... The channel interfering & cv's helpless ... viewers mad at the way the characters are shaping ... bashing posts made day in & day out ... no one caring to save the show ...

The channel knows that this is a show which has the largest fan base ... so the viewers will protest if the show is going great & if they end it all of a sudden ... but if they slowly kill the show then not many will protest ...

I think their plan is working ... Coz looks like now the fans are not even bothered to save their Favorite show ... if they were really bothered ... then why isn't the petition being signed ?????????? Y could not we reach a target that was laid ... y is it moving at a snail pace ...

please check this thread ... you will understand ... what I mean ...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1692038

please save GHSP ... keep doing the need ful ... thank you ... sign ... call...email ... get TRP's ...

Please girls do no stop watching ... we need the TRP's to get the show going ... give the channel  the TRP's ... & show them how much we care for the show GHSP ... we can show the channel fan power ... plz plz ... girls ...save GHSP ...

P.S. - this post is made not to discourage u all ... it is made so that we can fight the war against the channel & save our show fav GHSP ...

we need to show them our power & let them know that always they can't have an upper hand & they can't ruin our favourite shows & can't take GHSP or it's viewers for granted ...

Edited by dewdropred - 26 May 2011 at 1:43am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

sapna510Jaiprisimran2608ayesha_geetfankash_meet10shelly.851Tulsi ranisush1974kai123GRECHANlove4maaneetmaitri17sac58375Udita4ahujatanvimaan13579geet261krishnameerafatim30Hina.khanxxxMadhuskmaaneet_piscesNorstarshiveniglamdoll12fiona18Shimmerr-richierich-sana_sugarbununknown.amourfouGCNav2010amzu32Bharathi_gurtisaaniakhsakshi.ekanshsanu3108deejayaqueelAsh1991drdee142basicquestion1honeygrape-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Lover-Zahra15-KyunkiImafanPreethi-PremiEchoesofpassionaanyakunatadoremevirgolily_k25Desichiqneez_RashmiEccentric.Being...Mallu...sumona28Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngel-Gemini-sonia_koolkhanswetha10AbsoluvdivareenaRajeevGurtiFanpop77Fallen AngelSilentsoul-Priti11-sptrnonamita25KaSh-Maneet-Fanrahmona_pakswenahtani88Asmi13utopia88prava55663rs12345kahkashansakinaankita24zaara2212Sabmeratu.cuttieemysteriousmilliRolzzanjani-paglifaria86iznaa_BlackPearl_pickachumisty85InfinitedreamsTheRowdiest-PoisonIvy-kirti_fijix-affy-x..tanya..DoItAlreadyspvd

sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Great Post dear n agree with you 100%.Very thoughtful of you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtidewdropred

sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_geetfansush1974amourfouGCmaaneet_foreverBharathi_gurtiMaaneet.Loverpatakha-guddiadoremevirgoAbsoluvmaaniqrafaria86anjani-paglidewdropredDoItAlready

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
WOW Dewdropred! You nailed it!!  IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! Thumbs Up

The SNEAKY STARONE CHANNEL has been trying to DRIVE THE FANS AWAY in order to END THE SHOW!! Angry

THIS IS UNFAIR!! Angry They are deceiving and hurting the LOYAL FANS!!  Angry  Cry  No wonder the TRP RATINGS are LOW!!  Cry

They are purposely ruining the show to make the GEET FANS APATHETIC to saving the show which is DESPICABLE!!   Angry

It sucks that some FANS aren't PASSIONATE enough to SAVE GEET!!  Cry

GEET is such a great show with talented actors, GURTI!!! Thumbs Up

GEET & GURTI are so POPULAR WORLDWIDE!! Thumbs Up

Thus, GEET DESERVES TO STAY ON AIR!!
  Thumbs Up

GEET FANS, WE NEED TO SAVE OUR FAVOURITE SHOW FROM GOING OFF THE AIR BY E-MAILING STARONE, MESSAGING on FACEBOOK, & CALLING STARONE many times & BY SIGNING & LIKING THE PETITION many times!!  Thumbs Up

ALSO BY INCREASING THE CHASKA METER RANKING & GURTIS's IF CELEBRITY RANKINGS!!  Thumbs Up

FINALLY,
GEET FANS IN INDIA NEED TO WATCH GEET LIVE AT 9:25 P.M. IN ORDER TO INCREASE THE TRP RATINGS!! Thumbs Up

Edited by utopia88 - 25 May 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_geetfanMadhuskShimmerrBharathi_gurtiamourfouGCsana_sugarbunEchoesofpassionsptrnorahmona_pakswesonia_koolkhanmaaniqraanjani-pagliprava55663faria86Fallen AngelInfinitedreamsdewdropredx-affy-xpickachu

maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hima dii...you got the point.
1000000% agree with u.

I think life of GHSP is now not more that 2 monthsCry...but we can it for more one years...
please do signing friends and mailing and calling.Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuskBharathi_gurtisonia_koolkhandewdropred

sakshi.ekansh IF-Rockerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
OMG DI now i undrstood what conspiracy was behind the blunders in our show... I dont know one thing when they are getting viewers for the existing show whats the need of revamping ... I mean they shud end those shows which have less no. of viewers... For Gods sake our GHSP is no. 1 on IF... Its out of my mind...

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 25 May 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuskBharathi_gurtisonia_koolkhananjani-paglipickachudewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hima great and much needed post . To save GHSP  we should continue sign the petition and watch the show in TV for increase TRP Email Star one cnannel , Phone and comment on GHSP and Star one FB page.

We just not sign the petition but like the page too..

Thanks for the post...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuskBharathi_gurtisakshi.ekanshdewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hima I totally agree with you . Everything is planned by Channel

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuskBharathi_gurtidewdropred

Go to top