Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the petition has a limit set for a particular IP address after which it refuses to accept the signatures from that IP address...so in this case u will hv to ask your friends to sign it and mayb use different IP addresses (diff computers) to sign it
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=jyoti06]I think the petition has a limit set for a particular IP address after which it refuses to accept the signatures from that IP address...so in this case u will hv to ask your friends to sign it and mayb use different IP addresses (diff computers) to sign it[/QUOTE

Oh my ... from where will i get a diff computer & my friends are also signing ...wht to do now ...
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is wrong here why is the score of the petition moving fast come on guyz we need to move it fast,please please do anything we need to save our geet fast
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
yup,it's increasing at a very slo pace yaar...😭
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@7:07 - 28320 siggies

@7:17 - 28335 siggies

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
signed it so many times...it hardly moves😭
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post
Have Signed It But It Doesnt Show Any Increase
Edited by nahtani88 - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hima dear, i for one, been tirelessly signing using all my family, cousins, aunts and uncles ids.. Yes even me realised why its very slow.. Im so upset too.. Im doing all i can because i cant contribute much beyond e-mailing and signing the petition since im from singapore.. Its very very very disheartening to see not many are supporting, despite the opportunities they are given.. If only i had the chance to be in india, i would definitely catch it on tv and accept any crap track presented to us.. Because im doing all this only and only for maaneet/gurti.. No one else.. I for one not blessed to live in india where i can even contribute by giving trps.. Im even begging all my frens, school mates, work colleagues to sign the petition.. But i don know after so much, why the number not moving much.. Im pissed off.. Im even not entering my usual chat threads here and fully focusing on just this petition, voting for the gold awards and the IF rankings.. But its frustrating to know that things are moving slow.. Some are saying, not sure if its true, i do have a feel only the vampire drama would survive.. Not because of the votes of course.. But because of the damn k madam.. Rmb what happened during the maha epi time.. I refuse to believe that the drama was shown first because it has bank epis and geet didnt.. I just don trust starone anymore.. But doing all this gives me a special satisfaction that im doing something.. But end of day, no offence i feel its going dwn the drain.. Maybe that could be one of many reasons why not many are signing the petition.. Not because they don love the drama or they are not true fans.. But because they know its of no use and they are tired.. Because starone have already cheated us once.. In my opinion, starone does not respect geet drama or its cast and crew.. Sorry i just could not control my emotions.. Just felt like screaming at how things are going.. But yeah, you can say definitely something is definitely fishy..
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol even i noticed that di