Some thing fishy in the save GHSP petition .

Posted: 12 years ago

Some thing fishy in the save GHSP petition ...

Why is our target so huge ... where as PKYK target is so less ... When ever I am signing... I see only 1 or 2 signs registered when ever I hit the sign petition button ... So what does that mean ... only 2 persons in the whole world are signing the petition ... How is it possible  πŸ˜•

What happened to all the fans 😑😑😑 are they not signing ... or even in spite of signing ... the signatures are not counted . & Y is it the petition going at a snail pace ...

Is it because the viewers now don't want GHSP & don't care to save the show  & want it to end😑😑😑😑 

the number of signatures  proves that the so called fans ... who call them selves as fans are not really fans ... sorry 2 say that but it proves it 😭😭😭😭

if they were really fans ... they could have signed the petition long back

I would like to know how many are actually signing the petition ... coz the target could have been achieved in no time if all of the fans of GHSP seriously signed ...

If there are 4000 fans for GHSP show & if each person at least signs 250 signatures ... the petition would have been signed in no time ...

So where is every one  ...

I know that Me & my friends are signing for sure ... I want 2 know  how many other are signing in a day ... Please sign it again & again ... let me know ...  Coz ... I really want to know even in spite of signing ... why our signatures are not being counted ... what is the reason πŸ˜• please get ur family members ... neighbours ... friends ... colleagues ... everyone ... literally everyone's signatures & keep on signing & please provide valid email ID ...

or is the petition made in such a way 2 fool us that even inspite of signing the votes are not being counted ...

so all i understood is from the responses to this post ... everyone is signing ... but some thing fishy ... which is not accepting our signatures ... still dont loose hope we will surely get the target finished in no time ...

link to the petition ...

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet

please save GHSP ... please do the need ful

all - thanks girls for the feed back ... we should sign the petition with even more determination ...& show them fan power of GHSP ...come on girls keep on signing ... plz ... plz ...plz
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Di even i noticed tat.. I was abt to ask u...
hima dii

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

but me trying my best.
i have signed so many times i don,t even remember n still doing it.

@all ...

that's wht i am unable to understand girls ... we all are signing with our real id's & families iD's still the number is not increasing ...

my back & hands are hurting badly ... i can't complain to my family members ... coz thy will think i am a gone case ... & will ask me not to touch my comp ... so had 2 bear the pain & keep on signing ... but tehre is not much increase ...me clueless ... πŸ˜•over the reason ...

s the petition made in such a way 2 fool us that even inspite of signing the votes are not being counted ...

yes they making fool for us they selected already PKYEK without counting votes no use how much we sing.sorry i  very disapointed.

Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
girls plz don't loose hope keep on signing ... we need to prove them ... even inspite of tricking us we will fight & will still sign ...
Hima ye pitition kisne rakha ...I think some fans...

When the pitition posted first tow days its go very first but after tuesday night its going slowly...everyone now thak gaya I think and these are working day and daytime sab ol pe jada time nahi rahe sakta ...hima page like karna vhi jaroori hai

We just not sign the petition but like the page too..

Thanks for the post...
hi even i have signed so many times but still the count is not raising up
thanx a lot for the post... even i noticed it...