HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, Friends I'm Kajol so I was just wondering why are u watching the show?? I was just surfing channels when I came across Roli and Totan fighting😆  I found it cute and started watching the show because of it's humor quotient😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey i started watching because of its lovely story line, Maataji😆 and mainly for shoaib and deepika's chemistry😃
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I watch this show for that beautiful girl dipika. she is so cute and acts well. Hope the male lead also have charm and acting
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching the show after i heard SRK cameo in the show...then GK cameo as host loved it like that continued to watch SSK and also story seemed to be interesting loving all the actors grt job by everyone...Shoaib and dipika will rock waiting to watch more fun ahead in SSK...:)Edited by snehapatro - 12 years ago
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
big fan of shoaib ..luvd him frm   palkoan ki chaon mein ...waitd for is cmeback and here is he... cant wait to c is chemistry with dipika ...
Although I don't watch it everyday I try to keep updated via the forum.
And as for the reason for watching this show, for me it was mainly because of Avika Gor, just loved her in Balika Vadhu, although I am not really impressed with her character in SSK😡. Lets see hopefully the story line might improve once the male lead shows up😉
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RBO_Addict

Although I don't watch it everyday I try to keep updated via the forum.

And as for the reason for watching this show, for me it was mainly because of Avika Gor, just loved her in Balika Vadhu, although I am not really impressed with her character in SSK😡. Lets see hopefully the story line might improve once the male lead shows up😉

same here...but on second thoughts i think it's good for a change. we saw avika in her crying avatar as anandi so now it's her bubbly avatar as roli😳
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vik rocks

same here...but on second thoughts i think it's good for a change. we saw avika in her crying avatar as anandi so now it's her bubbly avatar as roli😳

agreed, I kind of find her character very cute, they way she keeps slipping in characters from other show into her talks😆
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I watch it for Avika, and the humor of the show.. It looked so fun-loving, and now for Prem-Simar... looking forward for their chemistry.. 😳

MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch the show for the entertaining trio of Totan, Rolli and Bua.