India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdesh Singh Thakur (Page 4)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Sidda if only the writers were half as smart as u...

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
from the first shot till the last it was and it is only Avdhesh Singh Thakur, the character potrayed by Ashish with full conviction and dignity...never ever felt that he is playing a bahubali it always reflceted that he is a real bahubali

I still remember how I was curious when I found that a seial named GKD is going to be aired and its story is based on violence and love and was quite eager to watch it...I also remember one incident that one day just watching SBS and over there saw Ashish's interview and was wondering who is he and then found that he is the new face in the small industry as the main lead of this new show, was not very impressed with his features but when I saw him in the very first shot I fell for Avdhesh Singh Thakur and I said to myself that he has an attitude man...aur yeh bhi kahan tha ke yeh ladka marvayega mujhe uske adayo se...finally the D day has come when AST will going to leave us for ever, but I will always remember him and cherish his act as AST
All the best to Ashish Sharma for his future projects.HeartHeartHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index