Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi73

Itne chemistry aur ek Suhaag raat nahin.. All kinds of silly fools  have been busy with their SR aur in logon ka koi SR nahin..Yeh ghor paap hai...😡

🤣
🤣
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swamini5

Jitna Drool Karna Hai Kar le

Sirf 2 din he bache hai😆

Do din ke baad drooling khatam.. 🤣
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Laxmi, Avdhesh has always looked handsome. AS has portrayed all of Avi's emotion beautifully that we had easily fallen in love with him. He is our greatest heartthrob. If only we could see more Avita scenes to witness more of Avi's romantic skills and expressions. 
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sidda if only the writers were half as smart as u...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
from the first shot till the last it was and it is only Avdhesh Singh Thakur, the character potrayed by Ashish with full conviction and dignity...never ever felt that he is playing a bahubali it always reflceted that he is a real bahubali

I still remember how I was curious when I found that a seial named GKD is going to be aired and its story is based on violence and love and was quite eager to watch it...I also remember one incident that one day just watching SBS and over there saw Ashish's interview and was wondering who is he and then found that he is the new face in the small industry as the main lead of this new show, was not very impressed with his features but when I saw him in the very first shot I fell for Avdhesh Singh Thakur and I said to myself that he has an attitude man...aur yeh bhi kahan tha ke yeh ladka marvayega mujhe uske adayo se...finally the D day has come when AST will going to leave us for ever, but I will always remember him and cherish his act as AST
All the best to Ashish Sharma for his future projects.❤️❤️❤️