Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdesh Singh Thakur

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We are a day away from the final edition of Gunahon ka Devta..I still remember seeing the promos & getting curious.. And the show started and boy did I love it... Avdesh Singh Thakur. A man on the wrong side of law,rustic,driven by the heart..All the wrong reasons to be in love but ThakurSaab was played to such perfect we all were drawn iinto his world..We smiled ,laughed,cried,celebrated ... with him.. We got caught into a vortex of emotions with him.. took every journey with him...Time for one last battle with him...

I've loved every emotion potrayed by Ashish as AST except for the dissatrous SR!!! Kudos to AS for potraying AST so beautifully,so realistically...Never once have I been able to see an educated city bred man in AS..He was AST all the way..He truly deserves a standing ovation...

Pen down your thpughts too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kiska Naam le liya Lax 😳 Now i cant stop my tears ... How much am gonna miss this Man called Avdesh Singh Thakur 😭

Ashish Ashish ...Oh Ashish 😍😍😍😍
talkie14 thumbnail
Hey Nandu..I really thought I wouldn't be pulled down..Now I'm feeling so bad...Ashiish..Don't tell me about him.. Arre yaar I've seen a son look so dishy doing the last rites of his Amma.😍. Totally wrong thing to say...😲
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ha ha  hi lax  missed u last two days and my net is also giving me trouble now

yaaar ashish ki jitni taarif ki jaaye kam hai

he made avdesh singh thakur real what else to say

and ya dont forget adda post  and dreamy's  good bad ugly etc
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 Indeed thats a wrong thing to say ... but u cant help it when someone's looking so hot. If the cvs didnt want us to think of such wrong things about a son while he's doing his mom's last rites, then they shud not have made him wear white nah !!!

Ashish in Whites ...which girl on Earth cud resist it Yaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
swamini5 thumbnail
Hey lax

Kya topic hai😊
Yesterday AS  in white Kurta YYYUUUMMMYYY

and he has done justice to the character

awesome ASπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we will miss our awsome dashing ashish and avdhesh kaa
ashish koi aur searial me aa jaye
talkie14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _nandini

🀣🀣🀣 Indeed thats a wrong thing to say ... but u cant help it when someone's looking so hot. If the cvs didnt want us to think of such wrong things about a son while he's doing his mom's last rites, then they shud not have made him wear white nah !!!

[]
He looked Sinfully hot & his lovely salon worthy hand had a tight close up too... No one has the right to look so gud on his mother's last rites...EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰ I really wanted to mourn Amma but if she behind such a  mouth wateringly dishy son what can I do...
talkie14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swamini5

Hey lax

Kya topic hai😊
Yesterday AS  in white Kurta YYYUUUMMMYYY

and he has done justice to the character

awesome ASπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Total justice... And boy was he effective...
swamini5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _nandini

Honestly Nandini

Mujhe to ekdam KHA JANE KA DIL KARTA HAI

ooopppsss did is say something wrongπŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³