Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think they r talking abt prime time shows coming to an end
Ccmb is now at noon unless shows from prime time are shifted there doubt it will end
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So now Gulaal will be replaced by a new show at 9 pm.. They may be dissapointed with the performance..
I always wondered they said teh story is about water finding or somthing like that but there is no trace of it..

They used up  the maha episode of Bidaaii for  showing promos of this show..

So they will axe it and bring a new show  which may stay for  4 months or more depending on what the show leads  or misleads or whatever they show

Starplus needs to get Bidaaii at 9 pm only that can gather competition for primetime .their criteria of axing a top slot show is still beyond my understanding
If TVR and TAM ratings is the criteria for them to be no 1 then axing Bidaaii was really not justified.. I hope they get it back from where it left of since they  were justified with post leap which seems the replacement show could'nt gather much with a leap and is getting axd to give room to a new show !
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so sp is on ending the shows spree i guess curse of bidaai it seems as loads of celebrations and they all got such opposite effects..i wish bidaai 2 with apu be back
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish bidaii 2 comes back with apu, too let us wait & see.