•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so in todays epi i hated toasty for 2 reasons 
1 she didn't want to talk to tej even tho she wanted to but nope she had to over react and make tej go away
2. she didn't call tej her hubby when he got in to the accident which i felt so bad for tej ( even tho im mad at him for voting no for her).. but she shouldn't have done that real rude...
and thats y i think she is equally to blame as well
what do u guys think?
Tej deserves it...he too supported his brother and forgot the vows he took during his marriage, he should have found a solution then throw toasty his wife out of the house, once the women is married she too has equal rights in her husband's house and tej had to trust toasty as he loved her and knows her better then his brothers.
tej deserves it. he is rude to let his wife go through voting. toasty needs to divorce him
Originally posted by sejal719

ok so in todays epi i hated toasty for 2 reasons 
1 she didn't want to talk to tej even tho she wanted to but nope she had to over react and make tej go away
2. she didn't call tej her hubby when he got in to the accident which i felt so bad for tej ( even tho im mad at him for voting no for her).. but she shouldn't have done that real rude...
and thats y i think she is equally to blame as well
what do u guys think?
Nope, Toasty is not at fault, how could a woman whose husband doesn't trust her just because his brother says so.  Could he not ask her the whole story before voting against her. I think I would have done the same if my husband did the same thing.  I would not want to talk to him at all let alone ask about his well being
I couldnt disagree more. I am shocked at Tej's arrogance to her after her met with the accident! How dare he questions her. First he has the guts to kick  her out of the house and then there is no remorse because he never once found out if Toasty was at fault or not. If he is able to give up so fast on his wife, I dont see why Toasty should be even a bit considerate how Tej feels or felt. He is full off his ego because toasty didnt beg to talk to him! Serves him absolutely right!
heheheh wow i loved all the responses keep it up guys eheheh.. and somewhere along the line even i agree but i think its pashu's fault the most oh how i wish i can kick him out of the show :D lol ;p .. but loved the responses awesome :D
time will heal everything.

tosty following this proverb perfectly.
I am glad Toasty was not being a doormat. Let Tej realize and regret by himself first

i agree with you guyz... serves Tej right. he can do anything he wants & when toasty does it then she's at fault...no way! i don't think toasty is a doormat kind of character. she too has feelings. she was hurt with tej's decision. just bcoz she's a woman doesn't mean that she has to agree & compromise all the time. so what if she told the people that she knows tej instead of telling them that he's her hubby... did tej support her or did he even try to know the truth? nope...he just threw his decision at her by voting against her. he turned his back to her when she needed him the most then why should toasty shed tears in front of him...btw i think the reason behind toasty not calling tej as her hubby was bcoz as tej had already broken the relation then she must have felt awkward to address him as her hubby or she might have felt that if now she calls him her hubby then he would get hurt...toasty still cares for tej but tej won't understand that coz right now he's burning with anger & in anger a person can't think properly. so tej will first have to cool down to arrive at a proper decison...my POV, not meant to offend anyone😳
I toh agree with toasty
Tej promised that when hse will face problems in her sasural he will stand beside her but he just said No very simply..