Pratigya

Where's the faith and trust?

rakni thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If Chandu and Tunna can have so much faith in Pratigya, then why can't Krishna have the same? Edited by rakni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I had this Q, may be many of us hv this Q, but Sathya gave me an answer, tht K has to look both the sides his blood relation and his Soul relation... So hopefully , this helps u..all thanks to Sathya... 😛
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think no love stays blind forever...and Krisna def loves his mother very much too..wtt she is doing would convince any husband that his wife is doing wrong...i think it is very real that Krishna is questionign Pratigya
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 he is asking again and again na that wat happened to pratigya these days...so he still believes pratigya otherwise why he didnt open bar...??????krishna is still the old krishna..,..he didnt get much tym to think...he starts thinking only when she moves out of the house...krishna is right now...he is innocent that he believes wat is happening in front of him... he never does anything from back...so how come he believe that his amma does this???...ammma is playing with his innocence...but the tym will come when she has to pay for the diry game...wait for that yaaron.dont blame krishna...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Krishna is a human and every human can be manipulated by one way or other and Amma knows  well that Krish is very emotional so she is making full use of it for her greedy mission,faith and trust is still there thats why he is thinking how can Pratigya do this but her mommy dear just not letting him talk to his beloved wife in this matter.