India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Where's the faith and trust?

rakni Senior Member
rakni
rakni

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
If Chandu and Tunna can have so much faith in Pratigya, then why can't Krishna have the same?

Edited by rakni - 25 May 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100tanudrashtibabithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Even I had this Q, may be many of us hv this Q, but Sathya gave me an answer, tht K has to look both the sides his blood relation and his Soul relation... So hopefully , this helps u..all thanks to Sathya... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiAziya

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I think no love stays blind forever...and Krisna def loves his mother very much too..wtt she is doing would convince any husband that his wife is doing wrong...i think it is very real that Krishna is questionign Pratigya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashti

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
 he is asking again and again na that wat happened to pratigya these days...so he still believes pratigya otherwise why he didnt open bar...??????krishna is still the old krishna..,..he didnt get much tym to think...he starts thinking only when she moves out of the house...krishna is right now...he is innocent that he believes wat is happening in front of him... he never does anything from back...so how come he believe that his amma does this???...ammma is playing with his innocence...but the tym will come when she has to pay for the diry game...wait for that yaaron.dont blame krishna...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashti

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Krishna is a human and every human can be manipulated by one way or other and Amma knows  well that Krish is very emotional so she is making full use of it for her greedy mission,faith and trust is still there thats why he is thinking how can Pratigya do this but her mommy dear just not letting him talk to his beloved wife in this matter.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top