Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

🤣Shwetha..i just edited ur title and wrote big blooper in caps..so that it grabs the attention of the CVs fast🤣..What a blooper!!!Really..ab jab track hi aisi messy ho ga toh obviously aise bloopers aate hi rahenge...Like someone told this WHOLE TRACK is full of bloopers🤣🤣So renu di and Shwetha...in do mahine aap logon ke liye bahut lucky hone wala hai🤣🤣

On a serious note,lagta hai the CVs are really getting amnesia

its pretty confusing..that SUhana has watched movies like Abhimaan,knows who is amol palekar..so must have watched his movies too,but dont know who is Shashikala?😕

i feel the track itself funny with the shashikala thing as Suhana mentions it...if she hasnt had a dialogue like that...then its ok...

so there are totally different people working on this track...if it was the same dialogue writer...this blunder would not have happened...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaa  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 It's really Huge blooper ... I think the writers are different in honeymoon track to anmesia track...I don't know atleast the actors or someone should have noticed the BIG BLOOPER... Really SGP froums rocks as I have not seen Blooper posts in other forums...  We have so many detectives showing with Solid proofs with Video's..  🤣  🤣   🤣  🤣..
Akkisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol ssly only i think thr is only who do mistakes lot. writer doesn't even know what he is writing and director is directing that without noticing.
panic_monger thumbnail
ohhh ya big blooper it is😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Renu tumhari blooper queen ki job khatare main hain... 😆   Shewetha good job 👏
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But she Just said ShashiKala Shweta...I guess not a Big Deal as we sometimes say some Names but dont know the Meanings Na😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@rubal...bt she did not like SM...and she called her shashikala aunty...that could mean only one thing...
may be she would not have seen the movies...bt she had known shashikala is not someone good...
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

But she Just said ShashiKala Shweta...I guess not a Big Deal as we sometimes say some Names but dont know the Meanings Na😕

whatever maybe the reason..but still she atleast called SM Shashikala aunty...so she knows the name..coz when Inder and Ilesh gave her the name,I clearly remember Suhana asking...Shashikala what??who is Shashikala..😆
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@rubal...bt she did not like SM...and she called her shashikala aunty...that could mean only one thing...
may be she would not have seen the movies...bt she had known shashikala is not someone good...

Yep thats also a Good Point Shweta...They Shud have shown Suhana showing anger before wen they decided name but Cvs Toh Cvs Thara...Unka bhi amnesia Ho Gaya Hai Lagta Hai...Hope they dont forget SGP comes on SP
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Shwetha! Awesome! This has to be the biggest blooper of all. Even beats that password one. 🤣🤣