Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

This Track is creating  more Blooper than we had in Last One Year...Hope This Track in the end itself doesnt end as Blooper 

BTW Nice Catch Shweta...I m very Proud of U πŸ˜†...Aisa Hi Naam Roshan Karti Rehna Renu Di Ka πŸ˜†

thank u rubal...πŸ˜† nice to hear appreciation from uπŸ˜†

this track is def creating lots of bloopers...mainly becos they are refering to past events/episodes...and they are forgetting things...

but with renu's training...we will not leave even a single mistake...πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shwetha !!!! Kiya Pakda hai Yaar !!! Absolutely spot on, make a VM of the scene where she says to Shanti Massi and next join in the scene where she says " Shashi Kala who ??" and all the Rona Dhona , wah wah wah, I am so proud of you Shwetha, and Mathur please send it to Rupesh Kumar !!!  Suhana knows about who AMOL PALEKAR is she calls Ishaan season 2 , but doesnt know Amraish Puri !!  what a totally confused character she is becoming .
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Shwetha !!!! Kiya Pakda hai Yaar !!! Absolutely spot on, make a VM of the scene where she says to Shanti Massi and next join in the scene where she says " Shashi Kala who ??" and all the Rona Dhona , wah wah wah, I am so proud of you Shwetha, and Mathur please send it to Rupesh Kumar !!!  Suhana knows about who AMOL PALEKAR is she calls Ishaan season 2 , but doesnt know Amraish Puri !!  what a totally confused character she is becoming .

i actualy saw the scene for confirmation...and then posted...πŸ˜†
yeah...Suhana's filmy IQ is a total mess... she knows scenes from abhimaan...bt not amrish puri...πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh God...Another Blooper which no one Noticed 
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shwets this is a blot on the career of the person who wrote Suhana's character. He messed it up big time...BTW Renu ji must bi eating her nails and saying ...How the hell did I miss that😑? Meri baadshaahat pe Shwets kabzaa karne waali hai...😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Shwets this is a blot on the career of the person who wrote Suhana's character. He messed it up big time...BTW Renu ji must bi eating her nails and saying ...How the hell did I miss that😑? Meri baadshaahat pe Shwets kabzaa karne waali hai...😑

renu will be very happy yar...she is the guru...and will be happy to see her shishyas improving...πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont watch any other serials, so just out of interest , do they have bloopers like that or our SGP has got speciality in this field.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I dont watch any other serials, so just out of interest , do they have bloopers like that or our SGP has got speciality in this field.

Ofcourse yes aunty they are plenty everywhere but not sure if the respective forums openly accept the bloopers just like we do and ya Renu, Shwets aur aap jaise bloopers pe research karne waale members nahin honge vahan..
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i think there will be...even i havent watched any other show like SGP...
bt i have not seen many blooper posts in other forums...like ours...
i will suggest...we watch more keenly...and look at all the aspects...not the leads alone...πŸ˜‰
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sheemadi...bang on abt amrish puri...the girl knows amol palekar...abhimaan...but not amrish puri...kuch nai toh 'Mr.india' toh bache bache ne dekhi hain...πŸ˜†...still this gabbar does not know mogambo...she knows gabbar but not mogambo πŸ˜†...