Sasural Genda Phool

The name Shashikala?*BIG BLOOPER*Video added

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...i really dont know if anyone mentioned this before...may be i missed it...if yes...sorry to post it again...😳
but i wanted to say this from the time Shashikala was mentioned...

how come Suhana does not know Shashikala's name???πŸ˜• She herself mentioned it in a episode to call Shanti Massi as Shashikala...it was during the mahaepisode in january...i felt it weird when Suhana said she does not know Shashikala...πŸ˜•

here is the video guys...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwuqwctmkaE[/YOUTUBE]

check at 3.15
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shewta if it is so happened(as i dont remeber...will need to catch the episode again)...it is one of the biggest bloopers as they  have almost spend one whole week on the name shashikala🀣 Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shweta, i am not sure but i think you are right suhana did refer to shanti massi as sashikala...if that's the case i must say this is one of the biggest blooper of SGP πŸ‘
Shwets1502 thumbnail
its 30th january...when suhana and ishaan goes to meet KK, Shanti Massi...before going for HM..
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shweta...πŸ‘...too good...BIG BLOOPER must say...renu...i think u should take shweta as your partner in your business...it will rock πŸ˜†

They all have got amnesia...and by the time the track ends...those left out will also get it πŸ˜†

Really good observation, Shweta. πŸ‘

BTW this is by far the most hillarious blooper. πŸ€£
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well done shwets! U caught one of the biggest blooper! πŸ€“!
renu tumhe toh tough competition milne wala hai sabhi se beware πŸ˜†! 
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

To gud shwets i haven't paid attention to ths but now when u said i remember suhana did refer to SM as shashikala...so what happen to suhana now is she too have amnesia...ths is one of the biggest blooper of SGP...btw shwets is ths effect of renu diπŸ˜‰

Shwets1502 thumbnail
so its a blooper!!!πŸ˜†
all thanks to everyone's blooper guru renu...πŸ˜‰ after everyone episode...we think a lot abt bloopers more than the episode i guess..πŸ˜†

but yes...big blooper...CVs shud realise that we listen to every word of their dialogue...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This Track is creating  more Blooper than we had in Last One Year...Hope This Track in the end itself doesnt end as Blooper 

BTW Nice Catch Shweta...I m very Proud of U πŸ˜†...Aisa Hi Naam Roshan Karti Rehna Renu Di Ka πŸ˜†