'She started STRIPPING and chasing me NAKED'

Posted: 12 years ago

'She started stripping and chasing me naked'

By: Jyothi Venkatesh   Date:  2011-05-25   Place: Mumbai

Newbie Alisa Khan blames co-star Rakhi Vohra for 'getting fresh' with her during the shoot of My Husband's Wife in Kuala Lumpur

Debutant Alisa Khan, who plays a psychotic lover in producer-director Vinod Chhabra's film My Husband's Wife, has accused co-actress Rakhi Vohra of trying to molest her.

Alisa Khan was left running for cover as Rakhi Vohra (seen here in a bikini) chased her around the room, naked

Apparently, Khan was so jolted  by this experience that she has decided to leave B-Town and will soon join a leading aviation company as an airhostess.

The film My Husband's Wife stars Prem Chopra, Rati Agnihotri, Shakti Kapoor and Pawan Sharma, besides Rakhi and Alisa.

"When I was shooting for the movie, my co-actress, Rakhi Vohra suggested that we share the same suite in a five star hotel in Kuala Lumpur. I agreed to shift to her room because I thought I would have some company.

However, I didn't know what was awaiting me," says Alisa.

"Rakhi started getting fresh with me. She started stripping and chasing me stark naked. When I protested, she locked me inside the room and went for the shoot alone.

It was only after I called up Pawan and the producer Vinodji that they pleaded with Rakhi to give them the keys," she further adds.

When contacted, Vinod Chhabra admitted it was true that his two leading ladies could not see eye to eye.

After the incident, he immediately asked both of them to shift to different rooms. "Rakhi has disappeared after the completion of the schedule. I wonder how will I be able to get both Alisa and her for my music launch."

Source: Midday.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I always wanted to ask you: What words do you type in the search engine to come up with these articles???😆
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aaj kal hindi film ka kya zamana agaya...

Publicity ke liye kuch bhi karenga...
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I always wanted to ask you: What words do you type in the search engine to come up with these articles???😆

I actually did not do a google search!  I just surfed on Midday and found this article very controversial!  In no time, I am going to give you a run for your money and reclaim my #1 spot!  Are you up for the challenge?! 😆😉😛
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: goneforever

I actually did not do a google search!  I just surfed on Midday and found this article very controversial!  In no time, I am going to give you a run for your money and reclaim my #1 spot!  Are you up for the challenge?!

Trust me... Topics like these will neither get the critical acclaim neither will it be an ATBB... 😆
Eh?  What's this? I think the writer accidentally (or intentionally) replaced Shakti Kapoor's name with Rakhi Vohra's name. 
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Trust me... Topics like these will neither get the critical acclaim neither will it be an ATBB... 😆

So, will it at least get an "average" status?  Most of the topics I have done like this have not flopped by any means, they all sailed through!  😆😉😛
Originally posted by: goneforever

I actually did not do a google search!  I just surfed on Midday and found this article very controversial!  In no time, I am going to give you a run for your money and reclaim my #1 spot!  Are you up for the challenge?! 😆😉😛

Why not? More the merrier.😆 But be careful what you wish for, I might just start with your favorites...😆
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Why not? More the merrier.😆 But be careful what you wish for, I might just start with your favorites...😆

Bring it on!!!!!!   👏👏👏
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
atbb the abbreviation has become very populaar here :P