Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hai Vista๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful translation of the Yday epi's BJ 7Arpi confrontation.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: joliefille

hey Vista di thanx for such beautiful tran.,

will miss all this, n can i expect my fav work's second part plzzz,

Aww thanks Neha...

As for your question...I will definitely write something...don't know if it will be second part or elegy๐Ÿ˜•
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vista, thanks for the generous translation post. I have always loved reading one of your translation and now I'm lucky to read it again although it is the last one. So BJ does reveal that Arpi was killed in her own hands and she will kill Pihu the same way. I would have wished to have Pihu's phone record all of this or at least be on for Avi to hear.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vistaaa Di๐Ÿค—

Cant express my gratitude towards you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thnk you sooo much di๐Ÿ˜ณ I cldnt understand a word before in this lingo...nd ur translation thread helped me to understand it...

Now..I can understand it well๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awesome translation di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Plzz.zz... Dont say its ur last thread...I want to read more write-ups from you...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

You r a sweetheart di๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
prashu vistaa still wud hv to write bahuji's confessions tomm  so lets hope for that 
yoga23priya thumbnail
Thanks Vista di ๐Ÿค—

i seriously didn't understand yesterday my aunty dialogue ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

you are my saviour ๐Ÿค—

once again thanks di ๐Ÿ˜ณ

love you ๐Ÿค—

PS can translate tomorow's my aunty dialogue please ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ CB Di- I hoping fr the same...๐Ÿ˜ณ
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Vista it's hard to believe that the show is coming to an end๐Ÿ˜ญ... your wonderful translations have been such a help from the very beginning, I think your translations have helped me learn quite a bit of hindi and BJ's heavy accented UP language.  Looking forward to one final translation from you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vistaa

So how has this come to pass? That I am sitting at my computer, doing this translation thread for the very last time? This show was supposed to be different...so why did it meet the oft-repeated, yet intensely dreaded fate of a premature end? How could a show that had actors of the calibre of Ashish Sharma, Nivedita Bhattacharya, Tanvi Bhatia just to name a few, be on the air for just eight short months? Why ?

Guess, we'll never know...!!!

Sorry guys!!! Sorry for the melancholy tone...but couldn't help it๐Ÿ˜”...I do want to say what an absolute pleasure๐Ÿ˜Š it has been knowing all of you and doing my small bit in helping understand this GKD better!!!

Thank you for being the most awesome, appreciative audience any one could ever ask for!!!

Luv you all!!!

Vista๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks Vistaa, ๐Ÿ‘

feel same ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”

just want tell u thnaks , it was a pleasure for me to know u 'nd all u girls๐Ÿค—  , hope would have another occasions 2 met u again, sad all wht happened , hope happy days 're come soon , wish u all happiness , health aur lot of pyaar โค๏ธ , see u tom
๐Ÿ˜Š

Merci Vistaa ๐Ÿ‘

je ressens la mme chose, ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿ˜”
je voudrais juste te dire merci, c'tait un plaisir de te connaitre ainsi que toute les filles ๐Ÿค—,  j'espre qu'on auras des occasions de nous voir encore, triste tout ce qui s'est pass, esprant que de beau jours  sont l'horizon, je vous souhaite joie, sant et beaucoup d'amour โค๏ธ, je vous verrai demain
๐Ÿ˜Š