Gunahon Ka Devta

||BJ-Pihu Confrontation Translation|| 25th May

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

BJ confrontation with Pihu translated
25th May, 2011

BJ:   Bahut khel lee luka chuppi humri saath! Bas ab ee band karo….Sach utna hi jaanna chahiye jitna pachaay   sako….Adhik sach jaanne mein saayad jaan ko khatra huey!!!

Enough of this hide and seek with me!!! Stop it at once!! ……..Do you even have the stomach for    truth?...Too much truth may endanger your life!!!

Pihu : Mein tumse nahin darti….tumhari saari pol khol doongi…saari duniya ko bata doongi ki inke sabke peeche tum   ho….aur Ammaji aur Videsia ki jaan tumne lee hai…

I am not scared of you! I will unmask you!!...In front of everyone I will reveal you as the real    mastermind behind all this…..and expose you as Ammaji's and Videsia's murderer!!!

BJ: Tu humri pol kholegi? Kaa anaap sanaap bakat hai? Jo kuch hua vo ek haadsa raha…..tu humri pol     kholegi..?...hain!...Humri pol tab kholegi jab ehke qabil rahegi…

You will unmask me?!! What rubbish are you blabbering? What happened was an accident! You will unmask    me?!!!...Really? You will  unmask me only when I leave you in one piece, once I am finished with you!!!

Pihu : Chodho mujhe….Avdeshji!! Avdeshji!!

BJ: Chilla layo….kaun sunega tumhri awaaz yahan? Aao….idhar aayeke bulao Avdeshji ko…Ka kar layogi? Tanik bata   to……Ari jab Arpita ki laash ko thikane lagayede toh tu kaunsi cheez hai? Lagta hai tumhri maut bhi humre hi  haathon likhi hai..ee khatir aayegayee ho Babuaji ki jundagi Arpita bankar …..theek hai! Tumhao vahin jao   jahan Arpita hai….jaaykar vahin miln lena uhke saath….Panditji! Ehko layjaayeke humesa humesa ke liye    khatam kar deejiye…..Aur yeh kaam tanik jaldi kariye kaaran Babuaji laut ke aane waale hain…..

Scream!!...scream as much as you want……who will hear you here? Come!...come here and yell for Avedeshji!!!   What can you do?!!! Huh? When I was able to dispose of Arpita's dead body, then what are you? ….Seems like   you too are destined to die at my hands…..that is why you came back in Babuaji's life as Arpita……Alright……  You also go to where Arpita is….go meet her…..Panditji!! Take her and finish her off once and for all…….   And hurry up,  because Babuaji is about to return!!!

My world has come a full circle it seems...wasn't it just yesterday that I did the first translation thread...listened to BJ's thick accent over and over again to get the words and meanings right...even called up my Mum once to check on a word ? 😆 Surely it was just yesterday that I had first gotten that special feeling that comes when you know you have helped a lot many people better appreciate an actor's dedication in getting the diction just right, a dialogue writer's skill in keeping the speech in the show truly authentic...

So how has this come to pass? That I am sitting at my computer, doing this translation thread for the very last time? This show was supposed to be different...so why did it meet the oft-repeated, yet intensely dreaded fate of a premature end? How could a show that had actors of the calibre of Ashish Sharma, Nivedita Bhattacharya, Tanvi Bhatia just to name a few, be on the air for just eight short months? Why ?

Guess, we'll never know...!!!

Sorry guys!!! Sorry for the melancholy tone...but couldn't help it😔...I do want to say what an absolute pleasure😊 it has been knowing all of you and doing my small bit in helping understand this GKD better!!!

Thank you for being the most awesome, appreciative audience any one could ever ask for!!!

Luv you all!!!

Vista😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wondrful  vistaa    i got the gist of the words but exact dialogue i didnt catch as i was writing  plus seeing the episode thats why it came very fast within  few mins of show ending..   me always quick with that 😆

yeh vistaa   dont think this is the last translation u did

there are still two more episodes and bahuji dialogues wud still be confusing

so keep the post open and continue here  the final revelation

and once again  what wud we do without ur translation
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vista di, Me crying reading the Black part.. U have really done a good job.Edited by KriYa_life - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw.. Thank U so much Visaa di.
Vistaa thumbnail
@CB : Thanks😊 and you think more of BJ's dialogues will need translation between now and Friday?😉...I was hoping she will meet her maker tomorrow itself😊
@Ramona: Thanks sweetie😊 Don't cry...we all are around to keep each other from crying😊

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vista, Love u tooo🤗

Wat more cud I have asked for bfr the show wraps 😳 Thanx so so much for bringing up ur last translation thread. Well I wud not call it last cuz am sure U will have to post ur last one after the last Maha Epi. It wud be the face off epi of Bj. And we wud certainly need the translations of the confrontation of Avi-Bj scenes 😳😊 So am waiting for ur last one to come 😉😳

The translation was brilliant as Always 👏👏 The one biggest thing am gonna miss after the show wraps wud be ur Posts which have the power to leave spellbound. Am still the biggest biggest fan of ur write-ups Dear 😳😃 

Thanx Again for doing this Fabulous job ...U deserve a Big round of applause for al the efforts u have been doing to give us a better insight into the show ⭐️
Vistaa thumbnail
 Aha Nandiniji...aho bhaag hamare,...😆😆...sorry, couldn't resist that one...that is what you get for being AWOL for a day...😆😆😆😆...just kidding and thank you for all your support, kind words and sentiments all these months!!!

Is late now here ...going to bed and will catch you all later !!!

TC

Vista

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes vistaa there is big  confession coming soon and the way bahuji talks with teeth clenched makes it even more difficult tounderstand her dialogues

so keep ur self free and  do translate then
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey Vista di thanx for such beautiful tran.,

will miss all this, n can i expect my fav work's second part plzzz,

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahh Vistaa🤗🤗
ur back with ur own home post❤️🥳
ur post actually helps many in forum, cause of the lingo😉...but for me, frm when i started watching it😍, i was almost familiar with its lingo☺️, so i could understand the lingo perfectly..& it was not hard for me😆

yest it was all BJ-Pihu...this BJ, is still not trying to mend her ways😡.still is in killing spree 😲😆.hopefully such charcter exists only in fiction...almost she did so much murders & still wants to cont

she should be admitted to asylum😎