Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TallyHo

another remake suggestion

oye...oye..

Classic film best if it remains untouched there was something about those times  that rawness & impactful energy which would be utterly difficult to recreate :))

@Sallufan1

Filmfare is more of a charitable organization .. 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
charitable .. how come😕 

Filmfare is more of a charitable organization .. 

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

charitable .. how come😕 

Giving awards to people who are in need of them😆.  Such people whose work does not speak for themselves hence they need help of awards to get fame and recognition ...😆
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh acha.. aisa matlaab hai .. lol
true
even zeetv is included in this
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would love to see all 3 of them together in a film but that is not going to happen.Ever😒
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

Salman and Aamir are more likely to do a film together! But Salman, Aamir and SRK, I highly doubt it!

Agree😊
the answer is No. Neither do I want to see them together in a movie.

Each of them are way too different (in terms of personality and the roles they choose) to be accomadated in a movie.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
NOPE! Amazing topic G!!! And love the new siggies!!!

The answer is nope...we're never gonna see an Ocean's 11, 12, or 13 phenomenon, where HW's best :Clooney, Pitt, and Damon let go of their egos and  played their parts! What actors should do!

All of these men have the "I'm the Best", "No I'm number 1", "I'm the King" syndrome...so no matter how awesome the script and the characters they won't b/c of their egos!

Also, all 3 of them play to a different genre...I feel like SRK is that romantic hero, Salman is that masti/bindas kind of guy...more Rajnikant-inspired, and Aamir is so west-motivated and into more "intelligent" cinema! I use quotes b/c ppl refer to him as the "thinking" actor and "intelligent" actor...so therefore the qoutes...not my words!

All of them play to a different genre and crowd and can't imagine a script being written that satisfies all 3!
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

NOPE! Amazing topic G!!! And love the new siggies!!!

The answer is nope...we're never gonna see an Ocean's 11, 12, or 13 phenomenon, where HW's best :Clooney, Pitt, and Damon let go of their egos and  played their parts! What actors should do!

All of these men have the "I'm the Best", "No I'm number 1", "I'm the King" syndrome...so no matter how awesome the script and the characters they won't b/c of their egos!

Also, all 3 of them play to a different genre...I feel like SRK is that romantic hero, Salman is that masti/bindas kind of guy...more Rajnikant-inspired, and Aamir is so west-motivated and into more "intelligent" cinema! I use quotes b/c ppl refer to him as the "thinking" actor and "intelligent" actor...so therefore the qoutes...not my words!

All of them play to a different genre and crowd and can't imagine a script being written that satisfies all 3!

🤗  Thanks Hetal!  It means a lot!