Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Can the three KHANS ever do a film TOGETHER?

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Ok, now I am back to making a spicy topic.  I couldn't resist!  I want you guys to make this exciting and hot!!  πŸ˜›  Now, I want to know guys, will the three Khans ever do a film together - that is Salman, SRK, Aamir?  Salman-SRK have done a few big films together.  Aamir-Salman did Andaz Apna Apna, but that was ages ago!  πŸ˜†  It is surely a clash of the egos and there are certainly insecurities!  How can there not be?  πŸ˜‰   Regardless, all the three Khans have their own unique fan base and have been established for over 2 decades now.  The main question is, can these three superstars let loose and do a film together?  The thing is, which director can pull it off?  And can the director do justice to all their talent?

So, please share your thoughts on this.  Can the three Khans ever do a film together?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jab tak rahenge samose mein aloo, saath na kaam karenge SRK, Aamir, aur Sallu. πŸ˜†
Bollwood films? naaah. Other type of films? OH YEAH πŸ˜Ž

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: eraser

Bollwood films? naaah. Other type of films? OH YEAH πŸ˜Ž

πŸ˜†

What do you mean by that?  You are certainly back with a bang!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when they are all down hill...and all their films are flopping...and the younger stars have taken over... just to create hype and as a last ditch effort to save their stardoms...they just might...u never know...πŸ˜›
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah..Sure.. Why not.. Instead of the studios they can meet in the boxing rink...

Originally posted by: TallyHo

when they are all down hill...and all their films are flopping...and the younger stars have taken over... just to create hype and as a last ditch effort to save their stardoms...they just might...u never know...πŸ˜›

It would be simply a KILLER film!  Three DYNAMIC superstars together for the first time!  I imagine it all the time!  😍
🀣 Maddy, clever and witty response as always!
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: goneforever

It would be simply a KILLER film!  Three DYNAMIC superstars together for the first time!  I imagine it all the time!  😍

imagine if it happens...say 7 years down the line...Tongue...am sure few journos on TV will die of the excitement of reporting it!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: goneforever

What do you mean by that?  You are certainly back with a bang!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

People who know me know exactly what I mean by that and I'm sure you do as well πŸ˜†

I'm glad you said that I'm back with a bang, for I would be very upset if you'd say "you are certainly back to bang" ( yes, a certain someone actually said that about a certain someone celebπŸ˜† πŸ˜†)