CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Abha -Karan unite

It's reunion time for both Abha and Karan in Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli but it would a double celebration for all Karan 'Abha fans as they will be get united on same date when their wedding sequence was aired last year.

Discuss here

We spoke to Karan V Grover aka Karan who says, "I am happy to be back again to my wife after two years of separation and now I am just waiting to hug her. I have full faith that Abha loves me just the same as she used to love for two years ago, though it would be very shocking for me to know about her marriage with Ranchod but I know that she still loves me."

Talking about fans he adds, "It's nice to hear about fans and their observation that Karan and Abha married the same day last year. I am glad that last year on the same day there was the wedding sequence of Karan 'Abha and now again both will unite."

Abha aka Suhasi Dhami too claims, "It's good to know about this celebration and I want the audiences to watch the whole episode."

An Indya source tells us, "Karan's entry which happens tomorrow in Swarn Bhavan will make Ranchod insecure. Karan will be back to Abha in a very filmy style. Later there will be a murder mystery which will unfold gradually."

What will be Ranchod's next move? How will Karan react when he finds out that Ranchod and Abha are married? For all this, don't forget to watch Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli every Monday to Thursday at 8.30 pm only on Zee TV.

i don't know if this article has been posted here before or not but i found it on Indya.com
so thought to share it with you guys
Mods if this has been posted before plz close the topic

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago