•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyday Hetal gives us a reason to question Ammajis upbringing...Wtt would have been Hetal's response or Ammaji's response if Mona got a TV in her room?
Moreover, for wttever reasons Ammai told mona that she doesn't need to do the house work it may even be because she didn't know it but Mona still made an effort..here Hetal darling feels that thr is no need to do anything because just once her mil told her it is ok
I don't mean to say that it is wrong for Hetal to have a tv in her room..or if she isn't doing alot of work..but from the kind of family she comes from and the expectations that were kept from Mona her behaviour is ridiculous...All she does is demands things and starts crying the moment someone tells her no
Edited by stranger11 - 12 years ago
I guess hetal thought if she loves karan and enter the bedi house she can escape from the gandhi jail so that she cannot do any work there and just keep relaxing all the time..

she thought mona enjoyed such a freedom in the bedi household.. she did not think that wat ever freedom they give to a bahu its her responsibility to take care of the house and atleast if she cant do the whole work she can help her MIL..

She wants to sit and watch tv all the time or wat? if so then she can very well go back to gandhi house and watch tv all the time and stay there forever.. so that we dont atleast tolerate her nonsense.

This show is dead these days.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Hetal is behaving like a spoilt brat. Surely she should be a bit understanding being a new bride. Mona tried to fit in even though her in-laws made it difficult for her. Sweety is not mean as Hetal was to Mona. Hope Hetal is put in her place soon.
all i can say is hetal wont deserve to be bahu of bedi's
Hetal really needs to shut her mouth. She still and probably will never have as much pressure and work that Mona has. Amrit is wayy too good to Hetal so she would never give her hard work to do...where as Bharti couldn't care less about what Mona has to do.
The way the show is going, they will loose lot of viewers..I am one of them.
Originally posted by sigrid

The way the show is going, they will loose lot of viewers..I am one of them.

Agreed. I am tired of this nonsensical drama they are staging at the moment. Ambaji is showing she is more unreasonable as the days go, and Hetal is taking this same attitude in the Bedi household too. I like watchign Kalavati taunt her, she deserves it (well, someone has to do it...I'm tired of watching all of the Gandhi women in that wretched household to it to poor Mona)...

Either they show something positive, or I suggest CVs cancel this show...
dey hve completely killed hetal's character...she n phui are literally the villans of tis show...gossh...wat a mistake karan made...!!! It would hve been better if this idiotic woman ws married to sum weird gujju fmily only!!!!
She gets sooo much freedom here,wasnt she stayin in the same house,when mona came as a new bride...Everyone hated her...still she never complained...
hetal should seriously b treated lyk how mona was treatd,to make her complaints genuine! 😡 ðŸ¤¢