archana become mother of sachin - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

If CVs show this track, we shud start calling them CC (Copy Cats) coz this has been shown for nth time in other shows, wats so creative abt that?🥱
On a serious not i wud like to see Archana loving n pampering this little boy as a mother without hiding the fact to the little Sacchu that his mom is Shrav. Archu shud have her own kids. ArMan shud know the happiness of parenthood.
 I'd like to see  Shrav coming to take her child, n ashamed of herself for leaving her child.

Hey  Di 🤗 Agree.. We have seen this happening many many times... First they hide the fact from the child and later on when the child grows it will come to know the truth and will leave the so called Yashoda Mayya for Devki Mayya.. In some serials they also show Devki Mayya coming and brainwashing the child... 🤢
Racchu, do u know wat is more pathetic? The mother coming bak to take the child n the one looking after the kid cant let go. Then biological mom strikes a deal - i wont take the child away but i want to marry ur hubby n all the drama, rona dhona ... start.
I hate these tracks

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Racchu, do u know wat is more pathetic? The mother coming bak to take the child n the one looking after the kid cant let go. Then biological mom strikes a deal - i wont take the child away but i want to marry ur hubby n all the drama, rona dhona ... start.
I hate these tracks

@bold 🤢... And female lead will agree to donate her hubby for the love of the child 🤢
Originally posted by ArManFan1

@bold 🤢... And female lead will agree to donate her hubby for the love of the child 🤢

Exactly😵