Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
salekh everywhere

sadhna sharma is a 19 year old girl who is beautiful pretty sweet girl. But she is full of attitude. she thinks she is the best. But at the same time she is really helpful and really kind from her heart.  she can never see anyone sad but if something goes wrong. she speak up but in her own way with showing some attitude. Her dream is to become an model. she can do anything to futfill her dreams. she has done alot of ramp walks but she never got a chance to be a show stopper. she has struggle alot in her life because of her attitude. Then she met this guy whose name is vikram aggraval who owns a big company of modeling. and she got a big chance of being a show stopper and she also fell in love with vikram but will she be able to futfill her dreams of modeling and win vikram love or will she find someone else.

alekh rajwansh is a 25 years old boy who is really handsome goodlooking boy. Girls run behind him but he never pay attention to them because he loves someone alse who he never saw or talk to. he sees her in his dreams only. he is so crazy bout her that he drwas her pictures. Everyone says that she do not exsit but he knows from his heart that she is in this world. he always say that one day i will find her but when i dont know. so will he be able to find her.

this is my first FF ever.  if i did some mistakes then i am sorry. i will update my first chapter as soon as i get time. i hope you all enjoy  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rafeek dnt u think deres too much age difference itna nhi hota h
bt ff story is awsm⭐️⭐️⭐️Edited by simransalekh - 12 years ago
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice ...waiting for next part...
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: simransalekh

rafeek dnt u think deres too much age difference itna nhi hota h

bt ff story is awsm⭐️⭐️⭐️

yes there is a age diffrence and this is my mistake thanks for coreecting my mistake will try to concet story with the age and thanks for liking it
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri11

nice ...waiting for next part...

thanks will update next part soon
Ooolalala thumbnail

thanks
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rafeek

yes there is a age diffrence and this is my mistake thanks for coreecting my mistake will try to concet story with the age and thanks for liking it

ohh ok..do update soon😉😉😉
falak2003 thumbnail
nice intro...waiting for next