Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats ridiculous. This is the first time KKR have made it to the top 4, instead of appreciating that people are busy insulting him. Pathetic. Like he's playing in the team πŸ˜† 

Anyways, MI ftw :) 🀣
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Same heree Nida πŸ˜†  I don't like it either. GOOO RCB!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³

And YESS, KKR gave a big in yo face this year to a lot of people. Lolz!

I feel like hugging you coz am seeing some RCB support rather than hate..so here it goes πŸ€— πŸ€—
I love KKR...they were so good this year...hope to see them in top form next year! And be in the CC tomorrow to cheer for RCB...pleaseπŸ˜†
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Not just Mumbaikars, the ENTIRE India adores Sachin more than anybody else...

yup dats true! but den too the whole India dsnt support MI for him...It had to be such a reaction in Wankhede cuz its in Mumbai...Sachin playing for his HometownπŸ˜‰
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

I feel like hugging you coz am seeing some RCB support rather than hate..so here it goes πŸ€— πŸ€—
I love KKR...they were so good this year...hope to see them in top form next year! And be in the CC tomorrow to cheer for RCB...pleaseπŸ˜†

Awww Nidz πŸ€—πŸ€—

I knoww... first year and the team has come off SO well. Next year, def. looking forward to seeing them in Top 4 again! :D

haha. I WILLL. I just HAVE to support RCB tomorrow!!! We ll be having a lot of dishum dishum in the CC I think πŸ˜†

Awww Nidz πŸ€—πŸ€—

I knoww... first year and the team has come off SO well. Next year, def. looking forward to seeing them in Top 4 again! :D

haha. I WILLL. I just HAVE to support RCB tomorrow!!! We ll be having a lot of dishum dishum in the CC I think πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Man I am so FED UP of the RCB and Mallya hate , honestly the Ambani's have done worse things...so yeah. I love the RCB team..the bonding & the ppl :D:D:D:D

Come to the CC...you haveee to...we need more RCB support!!😳
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww lol sorry SRK!! No support from me for ur KKR as always..I can even watch a Koyla for you but in cricket m always gonna be Team Sachin ..:P.
And now after all these yrs I have sort of started to despise name KKR itselfl..Dont care if MI will loose to Dhoni's boys..anyday better than losing game to the likes of  KKR
Edited by kattyluv - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail

πŸ€—
Man I am so FED UP of the RCB and Mallya hate , honestly the Ambani's have done worse things...so yeah. I love the RCB team..the bonding & the ppl :D:D:D:D

Come to the CC...you haveee to...we need more RCB support!!😳

WHAAAT? Mallya hate? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wth. Is IPL about supporting the cricketers or the team owners πŸ˜† I support Gambhir and Yusi and Balaji and not SRK, Juhi etc. I support my Mahi, Raina, Ashwin etc. and not Srikanth and that other chashme vala owner LOL. And I support RCB for rising Indian cricketers like Kohli etc. and Gayle and not Mallay Sr. and Junior πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So, that needs to quit. IPL is about CRICKETERS and not the businessmen. lool.

You keep the support going strong girl. RCB have done AMAZINGLY as well and that is something to be proud of for its fans. Their No. 2 or was it 1(?) position @ IPL Rankings cannot be taken away from them at any cost. So, YEAHH baby. Keep the support strong. And I shall be theree =D

WHAAAT? Mallya hate? πŸ˜† Wth. Is IPL about supporting the cricketers or the team owners πŸ˜† I support Gambhir and Yusi and Balaji and not SRK, Juhi etc. I support my Mahi, Raina, Ashwin etc. and not Srikanth and that other chashme vala owner LOL. And I support RCB for rising Indian cricketers like Kohli etc. and Gayle and not Mallay Sr. and Junior πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So, that needs to quit. IPL is about CRICKETERS and not the businessmen. lool.

You keep the support going strong girl. RCB have done AMAZINGLY as well and that is something to be proud of for its fans. Their No. 2 or was it 1(?) position @ IPL Rankings cannot be taken away from them at any cost. So, YEAHH baby. Keep the support strong. And I shall be theree =D

Of course, loads and loads of Mallya hate! 🀒 Well I initially supported KKR 'coz am a huge SRK fan, but now there's Gauti, Yusuf, Lee...and RCB is mainly for VIRAT, then Zak, Kaif, Gayle, Dilshan...yep, Dilshan also πŸ˜†

Yep, they have...eesh can't wait for tomorrow! πŸ˜›

And for all the KKR hate - πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...it's such a good team man...Gauti was soo good as the cap, and then Yusuf, Lee...next time they'll rock, I'm sure! πŸ˜ƒ

anku- thumbnail

Of course, loads and loads of Mallya hate! 🀒 Well I initially supported KKR 'coz am a huge SRK fan, but now there's Gauti, Yusuf, Lee...and RCB is mainly for VIRAT, then Zak, Kaif, Gayle, Dilshan...yep, Dilshan also πŸ˜†

Yep, they have...eesh can't wait for tomorrow! πŸ˜›

And for all the KKR hate - πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...it's such a good team man...Gauti was soo good as the cap, and then Yusuf, Lee...next time they'll rock, I'm sure! πŸ˜ƒ

Ignoreee πŸ˜ƒ Keep the support going strong! AND YESS. Tomorrow - RCB, RCB!!!! :D
And as for KKR, I agree. Next year, they ll rock even more :D

ladygaga thumbnail
I like it when he shows nakhras and throws tantrums! πŸ˜† So he didn't go and made sure that people knew the reason as to why he didn't go, pretty cool!!