Ankita's real age

jas2186 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know Ankita's real age? I remember the episode of SBS where they showed Ankita celebrating her birthday on the PR sets with Sushant, and Sushant asked her age. She said 26. But on Wikipedia it says 24. I'm really confused! 

Any thoughts??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByteMe thumbnail
Hmm you are confused when Ankita herself said she is 26, what more assurance do you want, her birth certificate?

Anyways, please dont believe wikipedia that site anyone can easily alter, so trust Ankita on this.
jas2186 thumbnail
I'm confused b/c others on her FB page have shown me an ad on Zee TV that said her DOB was Dec 19th 1986 (which would make her 24). So I was just wondering why Zee TV was showing incorrect information. 

That's all...
ByteMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas2186

I'm confused b/c others on her FB page have shown me an ad on Zee TV that said her DOB was Dec 19th 1986 (which would make her 24). So I was just wondering why Zee TV was showing incorrect information. 

That's all...

Zee tv is also a liar, gosh just believe the lady. 

Trust me on one thing, NO Actress WILL ever ever ever tell her age more than she actually is.

So its confirmed that Ankitta is atleast 26. 
jas2186 thumbnail
It was just a question...It really doesn't matter...I was just curious...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zee tv info is old and they put it up the first time Ankita went on their payroll...so if she was 24 when she started on PR that is what it will carry until she is 98 😉 hope PR does not last that long 😆 or else we will go insane
excelsa7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByteMe

Hmm you are confused when Ankita herself said she is 26, what more assurance do you want, her birth certificate?

Anyways, please dont believe wikipedia that site anyone can easily alter, so trust Ankita on this.

@ ByteMe - seriously!!! what's the need to respond in such an aggressive manner to a simple question??!!