thanks for the welcome yar 

its so boring without u here hope 2 see u more
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shamrita1

its so boring without u here hope 2 see u more
oh that was so sweet yaar 
   i will be more here yaar 

@laala can u see the avis i am using lol??
[QUOTE=dia27] @laala can u see the avis i am using lol??

yeah u made that?😛😛👏good job plzzz make more cause that's so beautiful
@Dia: I know, I don't think any movie can beat Vivah. It would be impossible to recreate magic like Vivah. I mean the chemistry both Shahid and Amrita shared in the movie was just phenomenal, and the move was full of innocence, and purity. Simply an awesome movie 😳

@shamrita1: I am guessing your name is Layla? 😳 Yes I do know how to make avis and siggys. Will definitely make some on them 😳

@Ayesha: I finished your surprised request  You are going to have to wait till Friday night to get it now 😳😆 I just hope you like it 😳
[QUOTE=..-Jia-..]@Dia: I know, I don't think any movie can beat Vivah. It would be impossible to recreate magic like Vivah. I mean the chemistry both Shahid and Amrita shared in the movie was just phenomenal, and the move was full of innocence, and purity. Simply an awesome movie 😳

@shamrita1: I am guessing your name is Layla? 😳 Yes I do know how to make avis and siggys. Will definitely make some on them 😳

@Ayesha: I finished your surprised request  You are going to have to wait till Friday night to get it now 😳😆 I just hope you like it 😳

yeah my name is layla wooow never seen any shamtita fan that can make avi or siggy u going be my new best-friend i just loove siggy n try to make but nothing
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

@Dia: I know, I don't think any movie can beat Vivah. It would be impossible to recreate magic like Vivah. I mean the chemistry both Shahid and Amrita shared in the movie was just phenomenal, and the move was full of innocence, and purity. Simply an awesome movie 😳

I agree with u and there is nothing more can be said lol
i don't think anybody can recraet the magic , did u heard about how they are gonna make vivah 2 with skpc, i don't think it will happen and i will hate this movie

your words are soo true

@Jia really yar..😲😲😲  i am gonna love it yaar, now  i can't wait for Friday yaar, it is gonna be awesome yaar 

and yes , nothing is compare to shamrita yar. they have cross the limits to perfection  yar 
@ash your sig dabba  and icon looks beautful lol 😍😍😍 
@Layla: Such a pretty name 😳 Awweh 😆 Yep I know how to make both and I downloaded their scenes so all I have to do is take caps and will be able to make some siggys 😳 I will give you the link to my gallery when I update my shop 😊

@Dia: I know, I am not watching any SKPC movie. I didn't watch Kaminey though I am a huge SK fan but I can't stand PC so I didn't watch it and I am definitely not watching Vivah 2 with SKPC 🤢 And PC doesn't fit the innocent character of Poonam, you know. Oh well, I really hope Amrita and Shahid come together for Vivah 2

@Ayesha: Yes I am done. I am excited about this siggy. I even asked one of my friends and she says it is one of my best 😳 So let's see how you like it 😊