Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-xShagunx- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Shagun, I can't do that. In university, they are not that nice. It is hard. I mean I had an Epidemiology final, and it is short answers, fill in the blank and matching, but no multiple choice. And on our study guide, she writes everything that we learned from the previous test to the test we have to take and we have to study everything, even if it is not going to be on the test 😳
Good luck hun! <3 You will do great! (:

Stupid computer made me type it twice -.-
Edited by -xShagunx- - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Dia where have you been yaar?

@Jia OMG you have a shop? please give me the linkπŸ˜›
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Choti: Ok I won't forget it! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† Oh thanks πŸ€” Way to ensure me that I am not getting OLD but perhaps OLDER πŸ€”πŸ€£ Yes we are but compared to you all, I feel like main buddhi hoon 😳🀣 Yeah, my mom's friend came over so was busy with her, giving her food/chai cleaning the house and what not!
YAY! You live in Texas?

@Dia: Yep I am done now! 😳
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@Shagun: When is your finals?
Yep mine started the 18th of May. My last day of finals was the 17th. Thank God. Now I go back in August. I start my final year.

@Choti: Here is the link to my gallery. The first couple of updates, you really can't see them as TP deleted my work πŸ˜”
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1505861
saraaa. thumbnail

@Jia 🀣 HEY I tried to make you feel young .. Plus people who are 30 are already considered young😳 Ohh so you had guests over .. πŸ˜› My mom does all the work when people come over🀣 Im just running around my mom asking her to make me do something so people think im a good little kidπŸ˜† And yes I live in Texas .. but trust me there's no cowboys hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

@Jia 🀣 HEY I tried to make you feel young .. Plus people who are 30 are already considered young😳 Ohh so you had guests over .. πŸ˜› My mom does all the work when people come over🀣 Im just running around my mom asking her to make me do something so people think im a good little kidπŸ˜† And yes I live in Texas .. but trust me there's no cowboys hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really? Your TRIED? 😳 All I felt was you making me older 🀣 JK <3 Yep I had guests over. Hehe my parents enjoy their time with their friends while my sisters and I do the work. πŸ˜† And ever since I have been engaged, my mom likes for me to be in the kitchen πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Hehe, they ain't no cowboys in the DC area, well obviously, because it is not desert area πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

man every1 left

no sania yaar i am here na yaar
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
sara u here..my mom brought somasha again🀣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Really? Your TRIED? 😳 All I felt was you making me older 🀣 JK <3 Yep I had guests over. Hehe my parents enjoy their time with their friends while my sisters and I do the work. πŸ˜† And ever since I have been engaged, my mom likes for me to be in the kitchen πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Hehe, they ain't no cowboys in the DC area, well obviously, because it is not desert area πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

u are😲
saraaa. thumbnail

Ok so maybe I didn't do my best to make you feel youngStern Smile But you ARE young silly .. when you're 40, I'll call you buddhi k? ROFL OMG you're engaged? Congrats! Well then that makes sense .. she's making you do ghar ka kaam .. is it fun? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well yaa people think 'cowboys' when they hear about Texas .. how's the weather there?