..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*.Happy Birthday Riya - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
We're all here .. just 'offline' 🤣
Sara - LOL yes I guess you can say sophomore since your school's done :P. I will be a junior after 2 weeks 😆

Ayesha - I actually never watched that movie :P but i love that jodi 😍
Originally posted by taman07

@Nisa  i like her too yaar, i really like IHLS yaar  but sometime her fashion thing yaar , does not make me feel good yaar 
  but no worries , we will not talk about her more yaar 

@sara i am not sure if it is hit or flop yaar , but i hope it is not flop yaar and i want avg yaar 

@all i forgot to ask how my sig box look yaar? 

I hope it isn't flop either .. wouldn't they tell us already? Im just HOPING its average  ... And I liked IHLS too😳 haha LOVE your sig box jaan and even your DP<3

@Nisa .. Me too .. love SoRan jodi 🤣 I just made that name up .. OMG 2 more weeks .. yipee .. you excited? 😆

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

I hope it isn't flop either .. wouldn't they tell us already? Im just HOPING its average  ... And I liked IHLS too😳 haha LOVE your sig box jaan and even your DP<3
    same here avg will be good for me now yaar and if it is avg then amu might get more movie yaar and then we might gets hit too yaar 

thanks , i love it too yaar and i don't feel like changing yaar

@nisa u have not watch that movie yaar , watch it soon yaar> 
Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago

@Nisa it's 2 o' clock here now .. well whatever lol .. just as long as you're here😳 How are exams?

@Ash what? Sonam really said that .. I won't deny that Sonam has some fashion sense😳 But if she thinks Amu doesn't have ANY .. well she should go slap herself .. seriously what is wrong with Amrita's fashion sense? NOTHING in my opinion .. gossh .. well I don't like Sonam's makeup .. so there .. 😆 I had to insult her for that .. did you know a famous painter got inspired by Amrita's beauty? 😳
I love amrita as she is...always see her normally how people dress up i n real life..& this sonam.always trying to show off..stupid gal..making me mad now😡
Originally posted by karanfan

Oye paagal we are all here ! 😆
tum sab ki light off kyun hai🤣
Ayesha I think I will watch it in summer :D

yes I am excited Sara :D Tu summer main kya karahi hain ?

Sania - IDK 🤣

@Ash ohh well Amu would say that .. she is just too sweet and sincere .. but Amrita has to admit that she has a decent fashion sense ..

Hmm well I think the only reason why Sonam's got a big name in BW now is because of her fashion .. lol thats all it is that is getting her SOMEWHERE esp after her first film being a total flop ..

Oh and yea I don't remember the guy who got inspired but I think he was also inspired by Sri Devi or Madhuri .. cant remember

@Nisa we're talking about Sonam and how she said that Amrita has bad fashion😆
I think ur talking abt M.F Hussain
i dont like sonam @ all😡
guys the movie wasnt flop but it was average..