Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^

Ohh working on SAT's ehh .. my mom wants me to start practicing now🤢 that too in the summer😡 LOL why have you given up on exams ? Im sure you'll get good scores .. just study well ..

Ohh yeaa haha but I havent forgotten where you live .. :D remember my dream college is there .. very unlikely though haha
saraaa. thumbnail

@Ash ohh well Amu would say that .. she is just too sweet and sincere .. but Amrita has to admit that she has a decent fashion sense ..

Hmm well I think the only reason why Sonam's got a big name in BW now is because of her fashion .. lol thats all it is that is getting her SOMEWHERE esp after her first film being a total flop ..

Oh and yea I don't remember the guy who got inspired but I think he was also inspired by Sri Devi or Madhuri .. cant remember

@Nisa we're talking about Sonam and how she said that Amrita has bad fashion😆
Neeshoe thumbnail
LOL then I am staying out of this conversation because I love Sonam :P though I disagree about "bad fashion" party :|

tehe YES Sara I am sure you will get into your dream university :D I will see you there when you come haha ;)
saraaa. thumbnail

@Nisa .. kya? You're a Sonam fan .. I mean I only like her because she's kinda pretty😆 

NO I will not get into my dream university .. its impossible .. but I will make sure to find you if I by chance it happens😛 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@sara so true about amu yaar , she soo sweet yar , if it was anyone else , would have answer her bit mean yaar  and yeah amu  ahve her own style which is soo pretty  and beautiful yaar 

i don't even want say anything about her status  yaar .. we will see how far she will go more yaar

Really maduri and sri devi too yaar , wow look amu is in there category yaar . it makes me really happy yaar 

saraaa. thumbnail

@Ash I know .. compared to actors like Madhuri😳 Hmm was LUMK like a hit or flop?

Neeshoe thumbnail
Sara - Well yes I love her, But i am not a obsessed, I-watch-every-movie type fan ðŸ˜† LOL. aww don't say that, you will get in :D I am sure you will! Tu freshman hai ya sophomore again ? I forgot ðŸ˜•
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nisa  i like her too yaar, i really like IHLS yaar  but sometime her fashion thing yaar , does not make me feel good yaar 
  but no worries , we will not talk about her more yaar 

@sara i am not sure if it is hit or flop yaar , but i hope it is not flop yaar and i want avg yaar 

@all i forgot to ask how my sig box look yaar? 

Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Haha ohh okk .. btw I liked her with Imran .. they make a nice pair na?
Aww thanks for the motivation jaan .. Hmm well I think im sophomore? 😆 I mean ive finished 9th grade .. toh mein sophomore ban gayi na?
Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

man no1 is here now

Oye paagal we are all here ! 😆