Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

Amrita looks gorgeous in this picture 😳

look at her eyes yaar 
  she looks really sexy yaar 

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by taman07

look at her eyes yaar 
  she looks really sexy yaar 

She looks amazing. I need to find a picture of Shahid that compliments this picture. And I can't find one 😳 All his pictures look

She looks amazing. I need to find a picture of Shahid that compliments this picture. And I can't find one 😳 All his pictures look

i have two pics , which i need to give u yaar , they really compliment each other yaar , and i will pm u tomorrow , u need to remind me yaar 

Would this picture be ok? 😳

Originally posted by taman07

i have two pics , which i need to give u yaar , they really compliment each other yaar , and i will pm u tomorrow , u need to remind me yaar 

Ok jaani! I will remind you 😳 They do, it is just that I can't find a good one. All of them reminds me of PC for some reason 😳

Would this picture be ok? 😳

the background and kind of the way his look guess, i am guessing it will yaar 

Hmm I will wait till you send me those pictures tomorrow and then I will figure something out with this picture 😆

Ok jaani! I will remind you 😳 They do, it is just that I can't find a good one. All of them reminds me of PC for some reason 😳
  don't even say thing about her yaar , i think she looks okay yaar! but sk and her together ..Noo yaar 
i feel u yaar ...after that movie yaar 

Hmm I will wait till you send me those pictures tomorrow and then I will figure something out with this picture 😆
   yeah only one scrape will do work yaar 
   and come there na yaar 

She is pretty and she is a good actress, but I guess the roles she portrays or does, makes me push her away you know what I am saying. And no SK and PC. :|