..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*.Happy Birthday Riya - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
sara..u fully recovered how come🀣..or are u lying to me..🀣
Will you guys be online tonight? Abhi toh I have to do some work 😳 And it is dinner time. I may be back in 2.5 hours. If not then it was great meeting you girls. And hopefully we will talk soon. I am going to add you guys on my buddy list! (: 
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

@Jia: Of course I remember 😳 Awweh it must have been crazy. What did you do? Anything special?

Janni i guess u are talking to me right yaar  and many things yaar and i will sure tell u everything details in scraps πŸ˜³  , many things special yaar 

@nisa i am fine yaar and u yaar?

@sania no thanks yaar , and did i tell u your icon is classy yar 

@sara i am not really done but yes i had my last day today yaar , tomorrow i am free , lets be here na yaar 

jia...maybe i will be..im also gonna watch movie..if i done with the film.. i will come
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

Will you guys be online tonight? Abhi toh I have to do some work 😳 And it is dinner time. I may be back in 2.5 hours. If not then it was great meeting you girls. And hopefully we will talk soon. I am going to add you guys on my buddy list! (: 
 me lol ...

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

im eating samosha 🀣

i am eating egg and rice right now 🀣
and your laughing so much today paagal ! πŸ˜†

Ok Bye Jia 😳

Ayesha - i am fine too yaar :D
Originally posted by taman07

Janni i guess u are talking to me right yaar  and many things yaar and i will sure tell u everything details in scraps πŸ˜³  , many things special yaar 

@nisa i am fine yaar and u yaar?

@sania no thanks yaar , and did i tell u your icon is classy yar 

@sara i am not really done but yes i had my last day today yaar , tomorrow i am free , lets be here na yaar 

I can't believe I wrote @Jia when I meant to write @Ayesha πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Ok I can't wait to hear. I will come tonight jaani! <33 Loveya!<3
@Jia aww well I don't know if I will still be on but it was fun talking to youu jaan .. you'll be here more often right? Because school is over for you aswel??

@Sania OMG samosa? I JUST ate that a few hours ago haha .. πŸ˜†
nisa..im veggi..but i love rice..
u dont know i always laff 🀣

And Jia, if you come back .. I can assure you Dia will be on 🀣

@Ash ohh okk .. you seem like you'll be busy this summer! Btw you're going to college na? Have you choose a universityπŸ˜›