Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ash dts gr8...only bcoz of u i m here 2day...nd now more connected 2 shamrita...i m really grateful 2 u...u r very sweet...
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Haha I love to blush, but yaad rakhna hai, my fiance will get jealous 😉😆 Awweh InshaAllah will talk to them whenever they come. All of them live in Pakistan/India or in the USA? Awweh I am making you blush? Hehe you know I have tendency to make people emotional, and cry but khushi ki aansoon 😆 Awweh I love you one, two, three, to infinity 🤗🤗 We are good friends. I swear I don't talk to you one day and I wonder where you are. 🤗 Chal I won't think of tears but I can't promise you when you say wonderful and sweet things to me that my tears aren't going to fall 🤗 You made my night too jaan! 🤗

haha... u know i was gonna say about him yaar and wow u love blush , i liek it yaar ðŸ˜³i want be the second person to make u blush yaar and , well the active ones really live in USA yaar and manju , grima and two more live in India yaar, i can see we are having our emotional talks yaar  and yes khushi ka ansoon yaar ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜ƒ i love u to the infinity and i hope it remains like that yaar  ðŸ˜³ same here yaar , u knwo i wne to your profile  to see if u are online or not but u were not , so i did not scrap u yaar ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³   and one thing i hate tears yaar , please don't ever yaar ,. i am so happy tonight yara ðŸ¤—

i am so happy we meet yaar . i even  remember our first meeting yar ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima22

hey ash dts gr8...only bcoz of u i m here 2day...nd now more connected 2 shamrita...i m really grateful 2 u...u r very sweet...

yeah is not great she will be back , u will ahve more fun and the spam too yaar ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† 

haha...  grima u are cute yaar , please yaar , u were mean to meet them one day yar , so please yar , i was just the way to get here yara and i am happy to meet u too yara and really u really sweet and nice yar 
garima22 thumbnail
hey ash amrita bday coming soon y nt we plan something 4 her here...vat say...hun😊
.ayesha. thumbnail
@grima no worries yar , i have plan some stuff for that too yaar 

anyways i got go yaar , take care 
 have nice night yaar ðŸ¤— sweet dreams yar

have nice day grima ðŸ¤—

@Jiaa i will reply u later if u replied to me  yaar ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†  haha... 
garima22 thumbnail
dts gr8 ash...looking 4ward 2 ur plan...ok bye nic talking 2 u...gn tc sw drms...😊
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taman07

haha... u know i was gonna say about him yaar and wow u love blush , i liek it yaar ðŸ˜³i want be the second person to make u blush yaar and , well the active ones really live in USA yaar and manju , grima and two more live in India yaar, i can see we are having our emotional talks yaar  and yes khushi ka ansoon yaar ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜ƒ i love u to the infinity and i hope it remains like that yaar  ðŸ˜³ same here yaar , u knwo i wne to your profile  to see if u are online or not but u were not , so i did not scrap u yaar ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³   and one thing i hate tears yaar , please don't ever yaar ,. i am so happy tonight yara ðŸ¤—

i am so happy we meet yaar . i even  remember our first meeting yar ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Awweh hun you can be the second one then 😳😆 He doesn't make me blush too much 🤔😆 I am kidding 😉 Awweh that is so cool! Majority of the people I talk to on IF live in Pakistan, India, Australia, Canada, UK but not too many in America so I am excited to meet them 😳 Hehe yes we are and khushi ka ansoon are good sometimes 😳😆😊 I love you to inifnity as well! <3 And InshaAllah our friendship will remain like this and grow everyday, InshaAllah. It will be stronger than it was yesterday and less than tomorrow! <33 And Ayesha always know that whenever you need a friend to talk to, that I am here for you, I am just a PM, scrap away so don't hesitate to message me 😳 Awweh really? Today or yesterday? You are too cute 😳 Ok jaan I promise I won't magar khushi ka ansoono is fine right? 😉🤗 Awweh me too jaan! 🤗

Hehe I remember too. It was in the cricket FC/CC right? Those days 😉😆 <3 I am glad we met too hun! <3
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Garima. I would stay up, but sweets my eyes are closing. Abhi it is 1:30 am and I want to go to sleep. I hope you don't mind. I will talk to you all tomorrow and I will find your PS tutorials! <33 Take care hun and it was great talking to you today. (:
garima22 thumbnail
bye jia nice talking 2 u...u shld sleep now its 2 late...gn sw drms tc...
garima22 thumbnail