Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Dia: Man I am too obsessed. I am about to watch Vivah again πŸ˜†

@Garima: Awweh hun πŸ€— You guys are so sweet, that is why I am like this. Is today "Make Jia Emotional" day or something? πŸ˜† You all are beautiful people! 😳
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@all FYI everyone in school everyone  think that she is the sweetest person i live , OMG,...she is not because i told her so many times, she need to fail one test for me, but NOO , she never do that for me lol ,no payr for ashh😑 she is number one in the class lol ranking in category lol

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its a new film yaar its nice film i like it...ash...😊
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Awweh! 😳 You are now making me blush hun, sach main. Then we are almost there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I can't wait to meet the rest of them. Awweh I think I will too! 😳 Awweh Ayesha, you are an amazing person. See you are sach main the sweetest! πŸ€—πŸ€— I can't tell you how much joy, happiness I am feeling now, because it is an overwhelming feeling. It really means a lot me jaan! πŸ€— I love you loads! <33 πŸ€— Can you believe in such a short amount of time, we became really good friends πŸ€— And same here jaan, I am so happy to be your friend! πŸ€— Sach main Ayesha you made me blushed, smiled, brought a little happiness tears in my eyes. You are just one of a kind! πŸ€—

i am making u blush , then i should do that more or stop , let me think with chashma yaar πŸ˜Ž our cool yaar. everyone have exams nowadays yaar , so u will meet them in week yaar and now u know u need to stop yaar , u are making m blush yaar πŸ˜³ , u are more yara , same go to u yaar because u are more sweet  that's why u think that way yaar , love u more more yaarπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— really it is shortest time and we are friends yaar , and actually good ones yar πŸ€— that makes me more happy yaar , please don't even think of these tears yaar , please don't yaar , u are gonna make me cry yaar and  u just made my night yaar, πŸ€—
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bye grima,Jia and ashuu
 take care  and see u all tomorrow πŸ€—
ashuu get the papaer done soon lol

garima22 thumbnail
bye diya gn sw drms tc...
.ayesha. thumbnail
we made it too 50 yaar .. yay  i just notice that yaar 

@grima i will sure watch it when i am done withs school and will be here more here yaar and that's gonan be fun yaar 

@diu shut up yar . don't say anything here na please yaar
garima22 thumbnail
seriously mis everyone especially sara...my jaan...ash      ven dey all r here we will hve gr8 fun...nd also see dat u also come rarely here frm one month... hun
.ayesha. thumbnail
@grima i am guessing u missing sara yaar , she will be back soon yaar and she said that she will be back tuesday yaar. then u will be happy yaar 

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taman07

i am making u blush , then i should do that more or stop , let me think with chashma yaar πŸ˜Ž our cool yaar. everyone have exams nowadays yaar , so u will meet them in week yaar and now u know u need to stop yaar , u are making m blush yaar πŸ˜³ , u are more yara , same go to u yaar because u are more sweet  that's why u think that way yaar , love u more more yaarπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— really it is shortest time and we are friends yaar , and actually good ones yar πŸ€— that makes me more happy yaar , please don't even think of these tears yaar , please don't yaar , u are gonna make me cry yaar and  u just made my night yaar, πŸ€—

Haha I love to blush, but yaad rakhna hai, my fiance will get jealous πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Awweh InshaAllah will talk to them whenever they come. All of them live in Pakistan/India or in the USA? Awweh I am making you blush? Hehe you know I have tendency to make people emotional, and cry but khushi ki aansoon πŸ˜† Awweh I love you one, two, three, to infinity πŸ€—πŸ€— We are good friends. I swear I don't talk to you one day and I wonder where you are. πŸ€— Chal I won't think of tears but I can't promise you when you say wonderful and sweet things to me that my tears aren't going to fall πŸ€— You made my night too jaan! πŸ€—