Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nthng ash i watching movie pyaar ka punchnama...
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taman07

@Jia  u are soo sweet yaar and u know i wish u were when we had our 10th FC celebration yaar, it was alot of fun yaar and u know u have not meet some awesome shamritan yet yaar, like nisa , sara , manju ,yer,sania ,sadhana and other who show up some time yaar

anyways i am liking your here everyday yaar m love u yaarπŸ€—

Awweh Ayesha. You are sweeter. You are sweet yourself iss liye you think I am sweet. Awweh I wish I was here for that too, but there are future celebrations right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Awweh I am here now, and will definitely meet them as well. Awweh you are making me sentimental. I love you too sweets πŸ€— You are a joy to be around and I am lucky to have you in my life πŸ€—
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima22

thnx jia...i will definately try...thnks 4 ur encouragement...πŸ˜‰

What program are you using?
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@aeshuu i am not excelty done lol
how about u?

@Jia i love mujha haq hai lol so dreamy

garima22 thumbnail
jia should i pm u vat i made so far ...for more help...
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Awweh Ayesha. You are sweeter. You are sweet yourself iss liye you think I am sweet. Awweh I wish I was here for that too, but there are future celebrations right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Awweh I am here now, and will definitely meet them as well. Awweh you are making me sentimental. I love you too sweets πŸ€— You are a joy to be around and I am lucky to have you in my life πŸ€—

u are more sweet Jia , u just don't know yaar and oh yes definitely for 25 or i guess 20 yaar , we are on 14th yaarπŸ˜‰ yup u will meet them soon yaar and  i am sure u will like them yaar😳  i love u more Jia sweets πŸ€—πŸ€—  u don't know how to tell u yaar , i am so happy to be friend with u yaar and i love it yaar, really i mean it yaar. i am more lucky yaar πŸ€—

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima22

jia should i pm u vat i made so far ...for more help...

Sweets, I am looking for that tutorial I used for my first merged siggy. Let me find it for you, ok?
And yes sweets, do send me them and I will be more than happy to help you! 😳
garima22 thumbnail
wait i m sending u r so sweet u just like sara...my jaanπŸ€—
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@dia really u are about to be done yaar, that means i need to get on work yaar, that's why i hate u diuuu πŸ˜‘

@grima i  have never watch the movie or show is it good lol?

edited  i yaar 
Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

u are more sweet Jia , u just don't know yaar and oh yes definitely for 25 or i guess 20 yaar , we are on 14th yaarπŸ˜‰ yup u will meet them soon yaar and  i am sure u will like them yaar😳  i love u more Jia sweets πŸ€—πŸ€—  u don't know how to tell u yaar , i am so happy to be friend with u yaar and i love it yaar, really i mean it yaar. i am more lucky yaar πŸ€—

Awweh! 😳 You are now making me blush hun, sach main. Then we are almost there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I can't wait to meet the rest of them. Awweh I think I will too! 😳 Awweh Ayesha, you are an amazing person. See you are sach main the sweetest! πŸ€—πŸ€— I can't tell you how much joy, happiness I am feeling now, because it is an overwhelming feeling. It really means a lot me jaan! πŸ€— I love you loads! <33 πŸ€— Can you believe in such a short amount of time, we became really good friends πŸ€— And same here jaan, I am so happy to be your friend! πŸ€— Sach main Ayesha you made me blushed, smiled, brought a little happiness tears in my eyes. You are just one of a kind! πŸ€—