..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@All: Guess what I am watching? Vivah 😍 Hayyee <33
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Jia

@Dia: I know, I am not watching any SKPC movie. I didn't watch Kaminey though I am a huge SK fan but I can't stand PC so I didn't watch it and I am definitely not watching Vivah 2 with SKPC 🀒 And PC doesn't fit the innocent character of Poonam, you know. Oh well, I really hope Amrita and Shahid come together for Vivah 2

u know, i watch the movie for SK lol and it was not worth my time lol. i did not like it and for the ponam role , NO WAY... she is no where close to innocenet and simplcity amu have. she will have to do alot to be  like , she still could not be

i hope so too because i really want see them toagther soon , i can't wiat lol
  and i mail the iifa like 6 times , that they should make amu and SK perform togather, i will die for it

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jia u are making me excited yaar, now i can't wait for it yaar, oh myyy Friday is too far yaar . u should update now yaar 

shamrita143 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=..-Jia-..]@Layla: Such a pretty name 😳 Awweh πŸ˜† Yep I know how to make both and I downloaded their scenes so all I have to do is take caps and will be able to make some siggys 😳 I will give you the link to my gallery when I update my shop 😊

awww thnx sweety whats ur name?just can wait also u can give me ur link for ur gallery so i can see ur work that's if u dont mind
dia27 thumbnail
@jia i am jealose lol , i have to go sleep in 10 minutes and u are wtaching vivah
i feel like i  should watch the movie now

shamrita143 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=..-Jia-..]@All: Guess what I am watching? Vivah 😍 Hayyee <33

u making me sad now so did u seen lumk?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Do Anjaane Ajnabi 😍☺️

@Dia: Poor you, how did you sit through that? Man I watched What's Your Rashee? And I wanted to pull my hair out. I was like yeh movie kab khatam ho gayi. πŸ˜†
Man I just want to see Shamrita on screen, dance, or movie, I don't care, I just one to see them in one screen 😳

@Ayesha: Sabar ka phal hamesha meetha hota hai πŸ˜† And I need to make one or two more requests then I will post. Plus I need to make some more avis πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Layla: Awweh my name is Jia (: Here is the link to my gallery (: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1505861 And no I do not mind 😳
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@Dia: Awweh sorry. I am taking advantage of my summer right now πŸ˜†

@Layla: Awweh sorry. What is lumk? 😳
dia27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Do Anjaane Ajnabi 😍☺️

@Dia: Poor you, how did you sit through that? Man I watched What's Your Rashee? And I wanted to pull my hair out. I was like yeh movie kab khatam ho gayi. πŸ˜†
Man I just want to see Shamrita on screen, dance, or movie, I don't care, I just one to see them in one screen 😳

their meeting is just beautful and mus wtach meet ever and the song is prefect. Day Dreaming

i sit through because my cuz wanted to wtach it and then she drag me too, i have not wtach that movie and and i am not planning too. it is no way i am wating my time
i am sorry that u had go through thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we are shamritan , just wnat them on screen. the preefct couple ever

and LUMK is love u mr khalraar

and it is amu new movie release two weeks ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

@Ayesha: Sabar ka phal hamesha meetha hota hai πŸ˜† And I need to make one or two more requests then I will post. Plus I need to make some more avis πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haha... we love our Urdu na yaar . this is my fav phrase u said yaar πŸ˜†  and i am waiting but it is not gonna be for long , i am gonna be now really desperate yaar 
 and yeah oh Friday come soon na yara πŸ˜‘ i can't wait now