Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 96)

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

whn i was reading the part about maan n armaan's ride...my body got the chills and i felt like crying so much. 
u r an amazing  writer.
though the past is very sad but maan is sharing it with geet and that's awesome. secondly piyu isn't maan's biological daughter n yet he is so parental towards her. can't imagine how he wud b with his n geet's kid . awww i'm just dying happy here. i'm writing this sentence from my maaneet's paradise. 

The crash was tragic and so understandable how one can get emotional. I'll admit it was even difficult to write. Yep, Maan is very protective towards Piyu, she's the most precious person left in his life and he doesn't want to lose her. And Maaneet's child? Aye haye you are indeed way ahead into the future and in paradise, but nothing wrong with that. LOL

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nilam-

Excellent update dear...thanx for the long one Hug ...

eagerly waiting to know the next...

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks :)

Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

awesome update

Thanks. 

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escapist

Minal,

I read replies by some readers and I found one thing in common..the people who read felt like crying but with me none happened...I mean throughout from the start till the very end there was not even moisture in my eyes and to be frank I so connected to Maan's profile and the dark thunderous night...with the rains slashing the wallowing trees...ermm why am I writing my ex-FB status :S

But surprisingly I found this part to be calm and accepting things one..and you accept things with time...knowing Maan's past settles a lot of unsettled air and the ruffle that surrounded...what remains now is Geet..the beginning and the end of this very story...its somewhat all tangible and messy from a distance but if you near it you realize its so void and empty just like the dark abyss where you just dunno where to head...and maybe it is at this time that emotions do not die completely yet they are only let out in the moments when you feel you'll be drowned and broken without repair once again and its then that you either cry or open up to someone...and that someone is close..close in experience or in that feel...it could even be to a stranger you could feel close :)

Well one more thing that I noticed was some even felt he is depressed...I don't think so he is..he is just lonely and has shut himself off...its not that people din try but sometimes it doesn't help only the one who has felt it somewhere can help you out with it and also you can't open up to all, can you? And for me there is a big difference in being depressed and shutting oneself off...at least with this case it is.

I'm in love with this unconventional yet touching story...is it really a story no it is not! Emotions are true for someone or the other !!!!

Nicely crafted and beautifully portrayed !
Waiting for the journey ahead!

Cheers,
Fatima

No visible emotions for such tragedy? Well nothing wrong in that I say. I frankly can't cry in emotional movies, I won't name any for the sake of being considered heartless and having things cyberally thrown at me. 

Very well put Fatima, Maan and Geet from the beginning share a commonality which is understanding of their pain, which in essence is obviously the whole premise of this story. Maan was at a point where everything was crashing down and all avenues turned only towards his past. And here as you said he had two choices, to either turn the other way, cry within as he had done all these years or share his grief with Geet, the one person he's been able to open up to after so long. Obviously his choice was the latter which now is will be the starting point of Maan's healing process. 

As for Maan appearing depressed, you are absolutely right. He's not depressed only closed himself off from those around him. Much of the next update will focus on this so it should be more clear to other readers I hope. But I must say while I was reading this I was like dang, she's good because you had it right on about his behavior. 

I'm grateful for your insight on this unconventional story and hope you continue to enjoy it. 

And as always I enjoy your thoughts, so thank you so much Fatima :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapist

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Morning Star

such is the depth level of true friendship when u give up everything for them. Such are friends where they care and put their friends first and themselves after. lovely update and continue soon for i enjoy reading your writing.

Friendship is very valuable indeed for Maan. To him friends are an extension of family and the same could also be said for Geet whose relationship with Meera could be seen in earlier updates. 
Thank you, glad you enjoy reading it :)
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazydream

Fabulous...Fabulous...Fabulous...Fabulous...Fabulous...Fabulous...

wow...
superb...
awesome update...
you gave us such a long update... thank you..

luved it...
keep writing

Yes, it was a rather long update and I can't promise to many of those too often! LOL
Glad you enjoyed it :)
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

HEY I JUST READ THIS FF IN ONE GO AND MUST SAY YOU WRITE AMAZINGLY WELL
THE STORY, THE WAY YOU HAVE SHOWN TWO BROKEN SOULS COMING TOGETHER, THE WORDS YOU HAVE USED IS JUST OUT OF THE WORLD
FABULOUS STORY AND CHARACTERISATION
PLEASSE PM WHEN YOU UPDATE

Thank you so much, it's my first (and probably will be only FF ever) so it's close to me. I'm very flattered for your kind words. Embarrassed
And I will definitely pm you whenever I update.
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hamini_yash

amazing update . you put up his emotions and pain very well. Hope Geet brings back old maan.

Update soon

Thank you :)

Indeed we want Geet to bring Maan back, we'll have to see in the next update how that will all begin. 

Originally posted by Shalve

loved it...awesome update...

Thanks. 

Originally posted by shalini01

wow piyu lost her parents and maan adopted her, what a hugh loss for them all. emotional update but great as usual. thanks for the PM.

A life lost is always huge for all those involved especially when there is also a child. As for emotional update, you know that this FF basically rides on emotions. Lol

Originally posted by sharmake11

oh that was emotional past maan heard
poor maan still the guilt eating him even though it  wasn't his
fault
but sam was selfish person & truly didn't love maan with her
all heart
i'm sure maaneet i'll heal one another
aww so piyu is amy & riz daughter maan his amazing friend
to adopt her
craving more
thnx dear
bless yu

Yes, Maan is going through a lot of guilt for his mistake but hopefully as you said Geet might help heal him. Sam was indeed selfish especially when you see Maan selflessly adopting Piyu and loving her as his own. 
Thanks & glad you liked it Samara :)
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sneha0504

awesome part!!!!!

Thanks.

Originally posted by mandymore

Amazing prt,so piyu is his frnds daughter

hes livng in guilt of killng his buddy which was an accidnt,gud to see him opening to geet

maan too suffered a lot in his past,hope maan n geet can soothe n heal eachothrs wound.luvd it

glad to see u bak.thnxs 4 pm

Thank you. Maan's living with a ton of guilt as would anyone in such a situation. They will try to help each other's pain though it won't be easy as you can expect. 

Go to top