Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 95)

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Minal, I finally edited my reserved post on page 95 :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Well today you didn't leave any space for me to comment...but as I'm you know me...will dig some words to form some lines then into sentence then into paragraph...

Keeping your emotions to yourself makes you more alone then sharing with others.  Pondering your thoughts into your words and share it with the ones that are close it relives you from the burden you carry all along.

About time Maan accept Geet as the one to share his griefs and step out of the darkness that he is surrounded by.

It was such a tragic to learn Piyu's parents facts but that makes Maan guilty as he feels him was the responsible one.  I could understand how Maan would feel as he was driving.  No matter what people will say...the feeling will always be there.  No matter who's mistake it was, it was Armaan who lost his life.  I know the feeling, it's natural to feel being responsible as you have the passenger in your car.  We pay the price for the others mistake.

Another brilliant update and IT WAS SUPER SUPER LONG UPDATEEE...I thank you for that.  And please concentrate more on your studies.  Don't worry about us we are free we have nothing better to do then wait for the updates...and for such story...I'm willing to bring all the patience I have...LOL

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.

Mujeh Teri mohabbat ka sahara mil gaya hota...agar toofan nahi ata kinara mil gaya hota...

Thank you so much! :) 
You say I leave you digging for words but you do the say for me when replying to your comments. They are always so on point. My favorite line in your post was about second chances. With Geet knowing the truth she'll make sure Maan doesn't waste his second chance anymore. 
And a bigger thanks for understanding my situation. Patience is a difficult virtue I know ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdimepunam2712

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
To the point alright...but the point sometimes don't make the point.  Now that I re-read my comments.  Not sure if it was to the point, well let say some words did formed together and created the lines. 

BTW...when is the next update...it's not me asking but someone was...u know who right.
Wink

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

First of all...sorry for my late comments, I've just been super busy lately!

Second... I'm still in shock! But I'm loving how this story is coming along Clap
Now,  knowing why Maan is the way he is... is very understandable. Living with such a guilt, its not easy, and then not getting support from the person Maan thought he loved (Sam), is adding more pain to the whole situation! To forget the mistake, the guilt and pain.. its easier said than done! But as said earlier time heals all wounds. Sharing your pain.. doesn't lighten the burden ...but sharing it with the right person can lighten your pain but even take away the pain. And sharing this with Geet, is the beginning of the healing process Big smileWink
Thank you for a fabulous and super long update!!

p.s: now that I'm re-reading my comment.. I don't think I make sense ..lol

No apologies needed Azizah, I completely understand delays.
I'm glad you are liking the direction of the story. Maan's past is out now so yes, one can appreciate more the reason for his behavior. You're right by Maan sharing his past with Geet the first step in his healing process has begun. Next update will mostly focus on that. 
And it was my pleasure writing a super long update so thank you for reading it! :)

arabianpaki

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

To the point alright...but the point sometimes don't make the point.  Now that I re-read my comments.  Not sure if it was to the point, well let say some words did formed together and created the lines. 

BTW...when is the next update...it's not me asking but someone was...u know who right.
Wink

I actually don't know who is asking...ErmmLOL
BUT if it was you asking then I'd say what happened to patience? lol

arabianpaki

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KavyaNaik123

Do u evn knw wat a giftd writer u r!!!!!ossum updt!!!!touchd my heart n ys nw dat v undrstand y maan is lyk dis,,hp geet brings him back 2 his real self n they com 2gether...

That's very sweet, thank you. Yes, let's hope Geet is able to bring back Maan back. 

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Minu!!! Amazing update! Super sad, but amazing! I can't wait to read Geet's reaction to this. Where's Vicky now? Thanks for the update! :)

Thanks Krish. Geet's reaction is the next update. As for Vicky, he's in India. :)

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...

maan's past was painful...sam is so selfish and how cud she utter those words?

Thank you. Maan's past is indeed very painful which is why now everyone is able to understand his behavior. As for Sam, she was simply focused on only herself back then and didn't care what the affects of her words would be. 

Originally posted by zaara2212

loved it Smile

so finally truth out...Piyu is not maan's daughter, but i admire the courage maan had to adopt her, and treat Piyu like his own daughter, I am glad that he came out with the truth to geet 

Glad you did :)

Yes, Piyu is not Maan's biological daughter but that doesn't make her less in Maan's eyes as you can see. And yes it was time Maan shared his grief and it's Geet who he trusts the most now. 

Originally posted by t_areeb

thanks for PM for a such an emotional and important part of story

i really feel bad for maan, all this time he is living in guilt of killing his friends
and bove that same left him in mid way

i hope Geet would console him and bring him out of this depression

Thanks. It's hard not to be sympathetic towards Maan despite what's happened because of the circumstances but one thing he's not depressed. Only shut out from the social scene which is very in contrast with his past. So Geet won't play therapist to cure depression rather healer to bring back what his true nature. 

Edited by Limerance - 20 November 2011 at 8:38pm

Go to top