Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 92)

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shah10

wow...amzing update

Thank you :)

Originally posted by anupm04

Awasome update 
loved it 
Continue soon

Thank you & glad you liked it :) 

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by pushpi

IT's a sixer of an update.

How are you doing? How have you been? What have you been doing? Lol I haven't talked to any of the girls from our gang in days or weeks.

Thanks pushpi! LOL

I'm good. Present moment I'm down with the flu but with a few days of break thank goodness I can recover. How are you doing girl? Clinicals done and over with?

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick with the flu. I had it last year and know just how miserable it can be to be sick with it. Awe just have lots of fluids, sleep, and take your meds on time.
I'm doing good. My first two clinicals are done and I did great in them. Yay for me. Right now we're back in school working on our Thesis/Dissertation papers. I had my Thesis presentation this past Tuesday and I got a 98%...double Yay for me. The thesis paper in due by Thanksgiving and I truly can't wait to be done with that.

Besides that, I'm going to India in two weeks for a month. Ummm oh and my third Internship is in Baltimore where my elder sister lives with her family. Oh and my elder sister is also expecting her second baby so its going to be great to be with her during my Internship.

I think that's about it haha...whew I told you there's so much we all need to catch up on. I truly miss our days in spamming and catching up on Shaheda Di's page. She really needs to start writing again so we can touch base more often.

That's sooo much about me. What have you been doing, before you got sick with the flu?

Wow that's a lot you have going on there! Congrats to your sister for her second baby. And a very big congrats to you for clinicals and thesis. I'm sure that is extremely stressful. And yes, Shaheda di definitely needs to write so we can spam non-stop!

As for me before I got the flu...well I was basically locked up in my room or in the library with all my books to keep me company. I've constantly had one exam after the other and it just doesn't end! I was suppose to take my third physics exam tomorrow but because I'm sick I get to take it after thanksgiving break. 

The only good thing out taking all these exams is my mother tries to cheer me up and takes me shopping. Lol...just the other day after my organic chemistry exam we went out to eat and then the mall where she bought me three pairs of shoes. I was like the happiest person ever since I hadn't been out of the house except for campus in like forever!

Aside from that I'm also going to India for a month! So that's basically the only thing kinda keeping me going through this semester. 
Lol wow what a small world. We're going to be in Ahmedabad for a month. Where are you going to be at?

Your Mom sounds really cool. She's so sweet to cheer you up and take you shopping to de-stress. Organic chemistry and physics...eeek. No wonder you needed retail therapy to become sane again. Lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Chalo I'm going to sleep really tired.
Catch up more with you tomorrow :-)

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

WOW...I was literally crying reading this update...

thanx for the long update...u finish the past story in one part...
no cliff hanger...

Sam was so selfish...if she loved him truely and because of some incidents she had to leave him then now I can support Sam when she is asking forgiveness now...but the truth is she never loved Maan so what is the point in repenting now...
I think now also she don't love him...her career may be in finishing point and now she needs financial support from Maan that is why asking for one forgiveness...

amazing update...thanx for pm

Sorry for the waterworks! 

Yes, it was definitely long and I wasn't planning on it being this long but once I start I can't stop. Plus, I myself can't bare cliffhangers. 
Oh Sam...I can see where you see her as a contradiction. She is a little complicated but not as much as one would think. She's basically asking for forgiveness as she has realized what she did was unacceptable and downright cold towards another person in general. It might be more clear later on. 

Glad you liked it :)
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

IT's a sixer of an update.

How are you doing? How have you been? What have you been doing? Lol I haven't talked to any of the girls from our gang in days or weeks.

Thanks pushpi! LOL

I'm good. Present moment I'm down with the flu but with a few days of break thank goodness I can recover. How are you doing girl? Clinicals done and over with?

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick with the flu. I had it last year and know just how miserable it can be to be sick with it. Awe just have lots of fluids, sleep, and take your meds on time.
I'm doing good. My first two clinicals are done and I did great in them. Yay for me. Right now we're back in school working on our Thesis/Dissertation papers. I had my Thesis presentation this past Tuesday and I got a 98%...double Yay for me. The thesis paper in due by Thanksgiving and I truly can't wait to be done with that.

Besides that, I'm going to India in two weeks for a month. Ummm oh and my third Internship is in Baltimore where my elder sister lives with her family. Oh and my elder sister is also expecting her second baby so its going to be great to be with her during my Internship.

I think that's about it haha...whew I told you there's so much we all need to catch up on. I truly miss our days in spamming and catching up on Shaheda Di's page. She really needs to start writing again so we can touch base more often.

That's sooo much about me. What have you been doing, before you got sick with the flu?

Wow that's a lot you have going on there! Congrats to your sister for her second baby. And a very big congrats to you for clinicals and thesis. I'm sure that is extremely stressful. And yes, Shaheda di definitely needs to write so we can spam non-stop!

As for me before I got the flu...well I was basically locked up in my room or in the library with all my books to keep me company. I've constantly had one exam after the other and it just doesn't end! I was suppose to take my third physics exam tomorrow but because I'm sick I get to take it after thanksgiving break. 

The only good thing out taking all these exams is my mother tries to cheer me up and takes me shopping. Lol...just the other day after my organic chemistry exam we went out to eat and then the mall where she bought me three pairs of shoes. I was like the happiest person ever since I hadn't been out of the house except for campus in like forever!

Aside from that I'm also going to India for a month! So that's basically the only thing kinda keeping me going through this semester. 
Lol wow what a small world. We're going to be in Ahmedabad for a month. Where are you going to be at?

Your Mom sounds really cool. She's so sweet to cheer you up and take you shopping to de-stress. Organic chemistry and physics...eeek. No wonder you needed retail therapy to become sane again. Lol.

I will be in Anand, so not to far from Ahmedabad ;)
Yeah, my mom is pretty awesome (& sometimes equally weird at the same time). Lol 
Oh that's only the beginning of my class woes, I also have microbiology and genetics so retail therapy is the only thing that can keep me sane! 
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Chalo I'm going to sleep really tired.
Catch up more with you tomorrow :-)

Goodnight. 
I'm also out for the night. See ya later :)
aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update...
maan's past was painful...sam is so selfish and how cud she utter those words?

Limerance

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
loved it Smile
so finally truth out...Piyu is not maan's daughter, but i admire the courage maan had to adopt her, and treat Piyu like his own daughter, I am glad that he came out with the truth to geet

Limerance

Go to top