Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 83)

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
It was intense update! Really has got me thinking of Sameera...Maan.. and how Piyu is linked to this.

"The fact is some mistakes are so dire that the scars they leave behind are forever etched into our souls."

I agree with that to the fullest. In fact couple of weeks ago me and Shaheda baji were actually having a conversation about that, due to something that happened! And I'm glad and thank the Lord, for I haven't made such a colossal mistake in my life..and I only pray that I never do. Cause I wouldn't want it to follow me the rest of my life! I can't imagine what Maan is going through..but part of the suffering has to do with the fact that he hasn't shared his sorrows with anyone. I think this is the perfect opportunity for him to take Geet's hand, trust her, and trust himself and share what's eating him up!

Great updateClap

Edited by arabianpaki - 15 October 2011 at 8:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdime

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

ur ff gives a lot of insight about psychology...
by any chance are u a student of psychology...coz i feel ur story is much layered and very engaging yet and having a mystic feel that the characters emanate...
i find it more intriguing and with each update ur story seems to be drawing me more and more
simply fabulous...
keep writing
reva

It's funny you ask about psychology. I'm actually a biology student but psychology does hold my interest also and had planned a minor in it but had to scrap the idea with other commitments. So what I write isn't really based on pure textbook learned psychology it goes with what my own thoughts are when I'm writing the actual update. 
I'm glad you are drawn to the story and hope I continue to hold your interest. Thanks for your thoughts I appreciate them Reva. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EscapistNewdimeDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

ur ff gives a lot of insight about psychology...
by any chance are u a student of psychology...coz i feel ur story is much layered and very engaging yet and having a mystic feel that the characters emanate...
i find it more intriguing and with each update ur story seems to be drawing me more and more
simply fabulous...
keep writing
reva

It's funny you ask about psychology. I'm actually a biology student but psychology does hold my interest also and had planned a minor in it but had to scrap the idea with other commitments. So what I write isn't really based on pure textbook learned psychology it goes with what my own thoughts are when I'm writing the actual update. 
I'm glad you are drawn to the story and hope I continue to hold your interest. Thanks for your thoughts I appreciate them Reva. 

well even if one wer a student of psychology, it requires patient and keen observation to develop conclusions on patterns of human behaviour...
and ur ff does reflect ur interest, fascination and penchant for such things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

It was intense update! Really has got me thinking of Sameera...Maan.. and how Piyu is linked to this.

"The fact is some mistakes are so dire that the scars they leave behind are forever etched into our souls."

I agree with that to the fullest. In fact couple of weeks ago me and Shaheda baji were actually having a conversation about that, due to something that happened! And I'm glad and thank the Lord, for I haven't made such a colossal mistake in my life..and I only pray that I never do. Cause I wouldn't want it to follow me the rest of my life! I can't imagine what Maan is going through..but part of the suffering has to do with the fact that he hasn't shared his sorrows with anyone. I think this is the perfect opportunity for him to take Geet's hand, trust her, and trust himself and share what's eating him up!

Great updateClap

I know Azi our conversation...and I'll pray to heavens that not you but any suffer such phase in one's life.   I was reading recently Elusive Lyrics and I had commented below at the post...

The book of Life is full of unexpected, least expected, full of surprises chapters listed.

Later as I read along, do I see a shadow lingering around?  I recognized the shadow immediately.  As NJ said you will connect to some hearts well you have one. 

It takes time to digest the fact of been fooled or fool.  I thought I was special but it all shattered when it turned out to be a time pass, person of convenience.

It takes time to come to the terms of reality, but the question always lingers why?  Why Me?  Does any one know the answer did anyone found one?  Not me and probably will never find one.

Time passes and we continue on.  But not as same as we were, is it?

The past always resurfaces, one day you turn on the radio and you hear Adele singing Someone Like you and bang you find yourself singing your self the song.

Or you come across Writer's Corner and read Elusive Lyrics and walk down the past lane once more.  The time defo heals the wound but always leaves a scar behind to touch once in a while to remember how you got one on the first place.

Edited by Newdime - 05 November 2011 at 5:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpaki-eiya-Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Great updateClap

I'm glad Azizah you picked that line. It's my favorite from this update. It was actually something I had written long ago but couldn't find it's niche until now. I'm glad you made the right decision because for something like that to happen is colossal and the guilt with which we would have to live with is unbearable. As for the Maan, Sameera and Piyu triangle more will be revealed now that this update had finally been set. 
Glad you enjoyed it Azi! :)

arabianpaki

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Loved the update! What did Maan do in the past? Can't wait to find out. I need to read it a couple of times before I can give my take on it. Or I might not, depends on my lazy self. lol

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Loved the update! What did Maan do in the past? Can't wait to find out. I need to read it a couple of times before I can give my take on it. Or I might not, depends on my lazy self. lol

I'm going to be greedy Krishna and ask for your full take on it! Especially since I haven't talked to you lately! Where have you been hiding? Lol
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Great updateClap

I know azi our conversation...and I'll pray to heavens that not you but any suffer such phase in one's life.   I was reading recently Elusive Lyrics and I ahd commented below at the post...

The book of Life is full of unexpected, least expected, full of surprises chapters listed.

Later as I read along, do I see a shadow lingering around?  I recognized the shadow immediately.  As NJ said you will connect to some hearts well you have one. 

It takes time to digest the fact of been fooled or fool.  I thought I was special but it all shattered when it turned out to be a time pass, person of convenience.

It takes time to come to the terms of reality, but the question always lingers why?  Why Me?  Does any one know the answer did anyone found one?  Not me and probably will never find one.

Time passes and we continue on.  But not as same as we were, is it?

The past always resurfaces, one day you turn on the radio and you hear Adele singing Someone Like you and bang you find yourself singing your self the song.

Or you come across Writer's Corner and read Elusive Lyrics and walk down the past lane once more.  The time defo heals the wound but always leaves a scar behind to touch once in a while to remember how you got one on the first place.

I'm glad you re-posted this here. It's definitely apt, especially the last line. I'm sure you've heard of the classic line time heals everything. I agree to that statement only to an extent. Time heals the pain caused by the scars but not the scar itself. A day may come when you no longer feel the hurt but there will always be a distinct mark to remind you of the emotion in portrayed. The scar will always remain as an subconscious reminder whether you like it or not. 

Newdime

Go to top