Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 74)

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Great to see u back Minal...wonderful update...good to see Geet being positive about her situation for once...otherwise she had been living all sad n thinking all negative all the while...the trip to the lawyer did her good n lifted her mood...n she fell in to easy camaraderie with Maan...but who is that woman mentioned at the end...??Pls do continue soon...now that Maan n Geet are getting along each other so well...would like to see more of them...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

RESERVING WITH Wink FULL RIGHT...

Oh me happy so happy...

Clap

Obstacles are like wild animals.  They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.  If they see you are afraid of them... they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.  To win you have to risk loss. 

Basically, the only thing we need is a hand that rests on our own, that wishes it well, that sometimes guides us.

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.  When something is missing in your life, it usually turns out to be someone. 
Without a single thought, two hands collide and the world finally makes sense again.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

I know I have spoken in riddles...but only if you could read my mind...

I wonder who the woman is?  A dark shadow perhaps from the past?  But shall not worry as every dark clouds has to pour out or fade away afar afar...

I absolutely adore your words Min...the details of upper Manhattan...I had the same feeling when I was there...Money screamed from every direction...no ordinary human can pass by.

I loved the absent-mind gesture of Geet entangling her arms with his and he did not backed off. 

You lifted up my dull spirit that I felt by the end of the evening, not sure what was it...I want to eat now as I feel my appetite is back.

Don't worry these are riddles that I can totally relate with. Wink
The mysterious woman is on everyone's mind I see. Well you will find sooner or later who she is. 
I'm glad you liked my description. NY is the one place I have to yet to visit but I'm glad you think I got the gist of the place. As for Geet tangling her arms around his, well she's losing her shell as Maan is also, slowly. I'm happy this lifted your spirits! Hopefully I can do the same with the next update, whenever that maybe. Lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpakiNewdimeKrishnaluv94

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

An update after sooo many days..*Yay*
Welcome back!
So there's some hope that Geet's career isn't going down the hill Big smile...
You know sometimes all you need for some hope..is for some one to tell you everything's gonna be okay. Just the other day,  couple of my friends, we were talking about it... and just saying good times will come soon .. gives you a little light of hope..a bit of positivity!
Adoring.. how their becoming all casual with each other, especially Geet.Embarrassed
Loved the chapter... though the end has got me worriedConfused. Who's spying on them?!?!?!?!

We were just talking about the semester, how's there is so much to do the,  other day.. so Thanks for taking out time to write Star

It's good to be back...even though it is every now and then. LOL
Yes there is hope for Geet. And that shouldn't be too surprising since even in our everyday lives we have slight rays of hope for things that at times foster or perish. Only time will tell what will happen to Geet. And you're right a little uplifting words can go a long way. Casual is the next step now that they've finally become friends, just how casual I really don't know still. Haha
And the ending seems to have everyone flustered, huh? Well patience my dear you will find out one day. 
I'm glad you all enjoyed it I makes it worthwhile knowing I spend valuable time writing it and you all like it. :)

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Awesome update! It's good that Geet and Maan are both kind of letting lose after the meeting. Who's the chick who's been watching them? A day off? Sounds like a certain SS I read recently. lol jk Cant wait to read more! Hope college is going good. We can wait for updates ( but not too long Big smile )

have a great week!

Thank you Krishna. I totally was confused for a minute what SS you were talking about and then I remembered! Haha. That just shows how preoccupied my mind is I can't even recall things that happened only a month ago. And as much as I would love to say their day off would be like that lovely SS, you should know by now nothing really turns out the way it's suppose to for either of these two. 
College is good but busy as usual. I hope school is going good for you. And hint noted, I will try to update as soon as I can. LOL

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatemahamid

loved each nd every part of this ff...plz pm me 2 this

Thank you, glad you liked it. I will add you to the list and pm you next time I update! :)
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anupm04

awasome update
continue soon
who  is that lady?? is she geets mom or relative???

Thank you and I will try. As for the lady I will let you speculate. Lol :)
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...at least now there is a faint ray of hope...is the woman sameera?

Thank you. Yes there is a sliver of hope our Dr. Geet. And the mysterious woman, you'll find out soon enough. Wink
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovelycutietedy

Great one

Thank you :)

Go to top