Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 62)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Originally posted by Limerance

good to c u here again :)
r u catching up on all the updates?

where were u off to? went to c family or sightseeing?

Yes I am catching up on all updates of other FFs! 
I went to California for my birthday to visit family and friends. Then we went sightseeing there. So both I guess! 

lucky that u have friends n family in cali. Clap
i stayed in cali. for 1 month and thought SanFransisco is like heaven on earth. i don't have any family there so i don't think we'll visit againDisapprove

I know I'm extremely lucky! I've spent a lot of my summers in Cali and it's absolutely amazing. I had never been to SF until now as hard as it maybe to believe! But I hope you get to visit again soon. In the meantime though you can enjoy these snaps I took!

breathtaking views. thank u for sharing these pictures with me. was it cold there? i found it cold in summerLOL
 which spot did u take these pictures at?  
hmm i hope so too that i vist sf again but i haven't seen hawaii yet and i know if i talk about a place within america my husband wud fuss over it .

u haven't updated in the long time. i'm really missing u'r ff

I found the weather to be perfect it was about 60 with a slight wind. I live on the east coast where it snows and stuff so I didn't think it was cold. But you aren't the only one that finds it cold in the summer! I saw a lot of people wearing puffy jackets. lol

The first two pictures were taken on Marin Headlands when we went on a hike. And the last one I took when I was actually on the bridge. 

Hawaii? That'd be fun I bet but from what you're telling I take it that your husband isn't a fan of vacationing in America huh? 

And I know I'm so sorry about not updating in forever! After I came back I had a hard time trying to start again because I've been busy getting things organized for a family wedding plus college is just around the corner. Good news though I have an update for you tonight! :)

basicquestion1

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by arabianpaki

I third that!

Apparently she's spending time with these other girlsWink...and doesn't have time to update! Hum log kab tab update ki request kare ge?Tongue

I would like to know these other girls...they seems very interesting that she has been distracted big time.Wacko

I know they are quite something but I managed somehow to stay away long enough to write the update. So it's coming tonight after much waiting. Forgive me everyone! Lol

Newdime

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

I third that!

Apparently she's spending time with these other girlsWink...and doesn't have time to update! Hum log kab tab update ki request kare ge?Tongue

I would like to know these other girls...they seems very interesting that she has been distracted big time.Wacko

I know they are quite something but I managed somehow to stay away long enough to write the update. So it's coming tonight after much waiting. Forgive me everyone! Lol

Chalo.. humne  tumhe maaf kya... kiya yaad rakho ghi tum TongueLOL

Update tonight!??!?! ... I think I'll miss my chance to reserve a spot.. its another NYC day ..lol
But reading your update will be on my to do list for today ..whenever I return homeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdime

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

I third that!

Chalo.. humne  tumhe maaf kya... kiya yaad rakho ghi tum TongueLOL

Update tonight!??!?! ... I think I'll miss my chance to reserve a spot.. its another NYC day ..lol
But reading your update will be on my to do list for today ..whenever I return homeBig smile

Haha...let's hope I can remember! 

Oh no! NYC day? Well my mom just said I might have to go to work later tonight. So the definition of tonight is very vague at this point in time. LOL What time do you think you'll be back?
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
What about our Sheri time...4.45 am Wink
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

What about our Sheri time...4.45 am Wink

I could definitely to it then too! After all the girls left at night I was up until 4:30 reading and then went to bed. Are you going to be around tonight?

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yes inshaallah I'll be around...till ten...need to go to bed u see...

Limerance

Go to top