Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 46)

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by arabianpaki

res :P  perfect timing !! :D

edit:

That was a sad update! Its already painful just to imagine, for someone to go through such pain..and then finally make something of themselves only to have it snatched away...
Thought the end...it made me smile...cause of Maan and Geet...they hugged!! You really now how keep your readers interested  and asking for more Tongue

"One word frees us of all
the weight and pain of life:
That word is love. "

Thanks for the update!

Okay Azizah...so you're going to love the story behind this update. It stems from my inability to sleep once again. After trying hard not being able to I grabbed my ipod and just started typing away. Now don't you wish I had sleepless nights more often so you got quicker updates? LOL
I know it was a sad one but remember the title, Quantum of Solace? It's going to be a sad and bumpy ride but there will also be bits of smiles mixed in like their hugs! But I'm glad I'm keeping you interested at least! 
And I like your quote also I think it will definitely be very apt in the future. 

Haye haye ...I will never wish sleepless nights for you LOL You need to dream so you could write, now if your not gonna sleep. how will you write something up :P Sad bumpy rides..no problem with me.. as long as it ends with hugs and some moreWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdime

skdevil Senior Member
skdevil
skdevil

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
read all ur updates in one go ,
send u buddy req.
nd plz add me to ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

res :P  perfect timing !! :D

edit:

That was a sad update! Its already painful just to imagine, for someone to go through such pain..and then finally make something of themselves only to have it snatched away...
Thought the end...it made me smile...cause of Maan and Geet...they hugged!! You really now how keep your readers interested  and asking for more Tongue

"One word frees us of all
the weight and pain of life:
That word is love. "

Thanks for the update!

Okay Azizah...so you're going to love the story behind this update. It stems from my inability to sleep once again. After trying hard not being able to I grabbed my ipod and just started typing away. Now don't you wish I had sleepless nights more often so you got quicker updates? LOL
I know it was a sad one but remember the title, Quantum of Solace? It's going to be a sad and bumpy ride but there will also be bits of smiles mixed in like their hugs! But I'm glad I'm keeping you interested at least! 
And I like your quote also I think it will definitely be very apt in the future. 

Haye haye ...I will never wish sleepless nights for you LOL You need to dream so you could write, now if your not gonna sleep. how will you write something up :P Sad bumpy rides..no problem with me.. as long as it ends with hugs and some moreWink

Azi aajkal bohot badmash hogai hai...full on badmashi...haina?
arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

mein aur badmashi?!?! nahi bhai? I've talked to you in real life...did I sound like a  badmashi type of girl... I'm innocent all the way ..Evil Smile <muahahahaha>...LOL

Edited by arabianpaki - 30 June 2011 at 3:12pm

LimeranceNewdime

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

mein aur badmashi?!?! nahi bhai? I've talked to you in real life...did I sound like a  badmashi type of girl... I'm innocent all the way ..Evil Smile <muahahahaha>...LOL

I think IF has ruined Azizah's innocence and causing all this badmash behavior of hers. LOL
And let's hope I get either some sleep to dream up so ideas or the energy to stay awake tonight to write something! 

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I'll support the idea of getting some sleeps to go in the dream land to get some ideas...and wake up fresh to write them up...kiya bolti tu...appoon kiya bola...Wink

arabianpakiLimerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

I'll support the idea of getting some sleeps to go in the dream land to get some ideas...and wake up fresh to write them up...kiya bolti tu...appoon kiya bola...Wink

Good idea but you know sleep doesn't come easy to me. Even last night I was up until 2. You won't believe it but most of my writing is done at night. I usually only sleep about 6 hours regardless of whether I'm tired or not. How I wish I was little again and could sleep more! 

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Good idea but you know sleep doesn't come easy to me. Even last night I was up until 2. You won't believe it but most of my writing is done at night. I usually only sleep about 6 hours regardless of whether I'm tired or not. How I wish I was little again and could sleep more! 

I hear ya...Sleep is something one need and I thrive for it.  I envy people who can sleep in late.  I can't do that.  No matter how late i sleep I get up early and if i sleep in late then thats it my day is off.

Limerance

Go to top