Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 30)

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Maan's home when Geet's home?!!? how did that happen Tongue..
its funny how you can connect..and have sooo many things comman with the most random person.. Geet and Maan's convo without any arguments...and Maan didn't even get mad at the mother question... it shows that there getting along just fine..Clap

Haha I know how odd for them to be at home together, right?  But I needed to move the story forward so I had to do it. As for Maan not becoming angry at the mother question, he's slowly going to become more at ease with Geet. Another factor is that deep inside he's also getting tired of fighting with all of this. 

P.S. 
I added Maan promising Piyu a trip to the beach just for you! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdimesanu3108Krishnaluv94

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Maan's home when Geet's home?!!? how did that happen Tongue..
its funny how you can connect..and have sooo many things comman with the most random person.. Geet and Maan's convo without any arguments...and Maan didn't even get mad at the mother question... it shows that there getting along just fine..Clap

Haha I know how odd for them to be at home together, right?  But I needed to move the story forward so I had to do it. As for Maan not becoming angry at the mother question, he's slowly going to become more at ease with Geet. Another factor is that deep inside he's also getting tired of fighting with all of this. 

P.S. 
I added Maan promising Piyu a trip to the beach just for you! Wink

awww thanks!
but I wont be satisfied until they actual go to the beachWinkTongue
LOL

oh I forgot to add something to my comment: Thanks for the update! Glad you didn't take your sweet little time Tongue

LimeranceKrishnaluv94basicquestion1

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

awww thanks!
LOL

oh I forgot to add something to my comment: Thanks for the update! Glad you didn't take your sweet little time Tongue

It will come don't worry! LOL
As for me taking my sweet time don't worry! I'm planning on moving quicker now since I'm going on a week vacation in July and then leaving a few weeks early for the wedding in August. 
And I'm already half done with the next update and tomorrow have a 2 hour car appointment so I have plenty of time to finish! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnaluv94basicquestion1

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah10

amazing update.

Thank you shah10!
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

brilliant 

Thank you Dreamy Mystique. 
arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

awww thanks!
LOL

As for me taking my sweet time don't worry! I'm planning on moving quicker now since I'm going on a week vacation in July and then leaving a few weeks early for the wedding in August. 
And I'm already half done with the next update and tomorrow have a 2 hour car appointment so I have plenty of time to finish! :)

Planning to move quicker?!?! Dancing...more of Maan and Geet one on one...Day Dreaming..(of course piyu there ..but she's the cupid Wink)
that works perfectly fine for me! I'm out in july for a week too! ..and most probably out for the whole month of august too :P
2hour car appointment?? you actually stay there?? I always call my mom to pick me up... there just way too many freaky guys at the sear autoshopLOL

LimeranceNewdimeKrishnaluv94

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

awww thanks!
LOL

Planning to move quicker?!?! Dancing...more of Maan and Geet one on one...Day Dreaming..(of course piyu there ..but she's the cupid Wink)
that works perfectly fine for me! I'm out in july for a week too! ..and most probably out for the whole month of august too :P
2hour car appointment?? you actually stay there?? I always call my mom to pick me up... there just way too many freaky guys at the sear autoshopLOL

So weird how our schedules seem to mesh. Lol
I have to stay there because remember where I live? LOL  My car needs a service done by the dealership and it's 40 minutes away from my house so I have to wait! And it truly is creepy last summer when I went this old dude asked me for my phone number so he could give me vegetables from his garden. And he's like I hope you don't take it the wrong way, I was just like Stern Smile

NewdimeKrishnaluv94

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Feeling very sleepy now...will come back soon to give my 2 cents..worth the comments...

arabianpakiLimerance

Go to top