Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 18)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Newdime

Hola! I'm doing good. Just packing right now. How are you doing on this "lovely Tuesday?"

Packing what?

I'm doing great...I was going through the list of the song you girls posted yesterday and can't decide which one to pick...and I have hurry up cause the post already passed over 150.  But Sour Candy is there in case...

I'm taking an unexpected trip out of town today. Will be leaving in an hour or so. 
Are you planning on posting the next part in the third thread? 

Ohh are you?  When you will be back?  No i'm not going to post the new chapter on Thread 3...

It will be on 4.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Minal Such a touchy comments...I really do wish you well from my heart...Big smile
Aah I got the spot...Azi u beat me for a bit...Smile
Fine next time i'll show the Tongue

Let me first get grip on my jumpy nerves...sighsss...

Minal, indeed the aura around is heavy...that is true we all carry a secret...nonetheless...only few can catch it. 

Maan believed that individuals were best able to comprehend others only when they themselves have gone through a similar experience.

How true this statement is, each words tells the meaning of it...Only one can understand the pain the other is going through when you know the definition of the word pain learned by the cruel reality. 

I loved the morning part...it was funny...but oh boy...temper is the hard part to control...

Dadi is gearing up fast...as if she will miss the 9:15 boat...lol

Let see whats the dreaded mistake Maan made and poor Piyu became the victim of it...I have a feeling but will leave the curiosity to build... till you update next...will ponder more...Excellent...

Indeed we carry secrets and more often than not they remain that way. But I think there is a part of us that wishes maybe someone or something would expose them to liberate us from whatever we are hiding so that we can move on. And this is where I am going with the story with both Maan and Geet. 
I'm glad you enjoyed the morning part, I thought a lightness would do for all the heaviness at the end. And well you Dadi is who she is! As for your feeling is almost correct as we already discussed but you will find out soon enough! 
Thanks for the comment as always I enjoyed reading it! :)

There is a time in our life where we have to really seat back and go through all in a flashback and reel over again and see with a different POV.  You will then realize why did I do that or I wish I would have done that.  But they say, everything has its reason and purpose.  But sometimes certain things does not make sense till end and it shouldn't have happened.  And it's ok to carry on the blame on whoever. 
I was going to mention that, that the secret has to come out at some point or else it could spread like a poison.  You have to prepare for the consequence to face the out come of it.  That is much more predictable then unexpected outburst.  Thats worse and you won't get sec to recoup and steady yourself.   So I agree with you for how long one can hold it...it has to come out, better now then later.

Edited by Newdime - 07 June 2011 at 12:32pm

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Hola! I'm doing good. Just packing right now. How are you doing on this "lovely Tuesday?"

Packing what?

I'm doing great...I was going through the list of the song you girls posted yesterday and can't decide which one to pick...and I have hurry up cause the post already passed over 150.  But Sour Candy is there in case...

I'm taking an unexpected trip out of town today. Will be leaving in an hour or so. 

Ohh are you?  When you will be back?  No i'm not going to post the new chapter on Thread 3...

It will be on 4.

It's just one day trip so I should be back by tomorrow and hopefully catch up with you girls at night if I get home early enough. 
I'm so sad I'll miss the fourth thread fun! :( Oh well...

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Packing what?

It will be on 4.

It's just one day trip so I should be back by tomorrow and hopefully catch up with you girls at night if I get home early enough. 

Oh don't worry, you won't, I'll be missing from the forum tonight as well..taking parent to movies...so it will be tomorrow anyways...or day after.  I'm only half way of my chapter...so go happily and finish whatever you go to...
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shah10

amazing update

Thank you shah10!

Originally posted by sindu555

loved it ... 

Thanks sindu! 

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

great part...it will be good if maaneet became friends, they can share their pain

Thanks and yes friendship is always the first step! 

Originally posted by t_areeb

good dadi!!  some one had to take that step

and it was nice that he came and was involved in a discussion that too aouut his pain

Thanks t_areeb. Dadi isn't one to stand in the sidelines, she likes to be in charge. LOL  As Maan yes he's also slowly letting his pain out. 

Originally posted by amzu32

it was lovely update.
Thanx 4 pm: )

Thank you and no problem amzu32!

Originally posted by -pixie-

Loved it... 

Thanks pixie. Glad you enjoyed it. 

Originally posted by zaara_212

hmm interesting 

really want to know what happened in Maan's past...update soon pls

Thanks zaara2212 and you will find out but when I cannot say! Wink

Originally posted by Shalve

awesome update...

Thank you Shalve!

Originally posted by mandymore

Fab.prt.morning fight was cute,coffee date turned out to smthng more,hope they both help eachother in getting over their past n grief.thnxs 4 pm

Thanks mandymore! Yes this update was mixture of different things, I'm glad you liked it. 

Originally posted by mrk_1

wow awsome yaar ...loved it 

Thank you mrk_1!

Originally posted by Murlal

Great update. Look forward to the next one.

Thank you Murlal! I'll try my best to update soon!

Originally posted by -dia-

awesome ...loved it!!

Thanks dia!

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Packing what?

It will be on 4.

Oh don't worry, you won't, I'll be missing from the forum tonight as well..taking parent to movies...so it will be tomorrow anyways...or day after.  I'm only half way of my chapter...so go happily and finish whatever you go to...

Oh movie night, huh? Sounds like fun. Did you not have work today? You usually aren't on around this time. As for the chapter you are ahead of me I have nothing ready! Haha. 

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Packing what?

It will be on 4.

Oh movie night, huh? Sounds like fun. Did you not have work today? You usually aren't on around this time. As for the chapter you are ahead of me I have nothing ready! Haha. 

Yes going to watch Ready...Salman the Bad Boy...My entire family is his Fan...
Yes i'm at work, but its not bad today.  I saw you and Krishna thats why I'm around.  Well I had some bits and bite here and there so, hoping once I put that together I should have a decent chapter ready...

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Limerance

Go to top