Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 13)

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblablah

I just finished all the parts. You have an exquisite writing style. 
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I'm waiting to read the net instalment of this FF. 

Thank you I really appreciate your comment and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Smile

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by arabianpaki

res.. I know I'm gonna like this one.. it has visuals ;)

Edit:
Dadi is just the sweetest!
So we know the reason behind Geet's sadness and bitterness, but I'm anxiously waiting for Maan's side of the story! And that Geet's gonna be a regular visitor... I can't wait for the unexpected rendezvous ..between Maan and Geet, of course Dadi and Piyu will be there hiding LOL .. Ok jaldi jaldi updates karo.. I'm a demanding reader!Tongue

Hamptons *sigh* ... I'm not crazy abt huge houses..but a beach front house, now that would be amazing! We used to have one ..long long time ago, before we come to this part of the world Wink

Thanks for the update Minal!

Thanks Azizah! Well only a partial reason of Geet's bitterness has been revealed, unfortunately more is on the way. As for Maan's side of the story it'll be coming soon. 
And you used to have a beach house! That must have been amazing! Well I'm not a fan either but truthful I thought of this FF when I watching a show called Royal Pains you might have heard or seen it. That's why the location is set where it is. 
As for the update I'll be working on it! LOL

ohhh no! more bitterness in Geet's life!?!? But I guess its all worth it  if the future has "Maan" written all over,Wink right Minal ?LOL
I've only heard of Royal Pains.. never watched it! And yes, beach house was amazing, something my whole family misses.. we used to live in the Middle East long time ago! We wish we could have a beach house here... one day when I have all the riches in the world ..lol!
But I love the location you have chosen... it's perfect for story!Day Dreaming

I'll be waiting for update..jaldi jaldi Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdime

surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Update Sion n do pm me plzzz

Limerance

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
awsome yaar...loved it so much !!! 
do add me to ur pm list pls ...
update soon

Limerance

butterfly.tanu IF-Dazzler
butterfly.tanu
butterfly.tanu

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
intersting...
love it...
Please PM me Smile

Limerance

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@Limerance
I stumbled on your story by chance when i read the title which I found intriguing. I read on and discovered a nice story that's got me in it's grip.

It is good writing as you clearly have an eye for detail. I like the way you've sketched the characters and the setting while developing an interesting plot that makes us want to know what happens next.
Look forward to the rest of the story.

LimeranceNewdime

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Limerance

res.. I know I'm gonna like this one.. it has visuals ;)

Edit:
Dadi is just the sweetest!
So we know the reason behind Geet's sadness and bitterness, but I'm anxiously waiting for Maan's side of the story! And that Geet's gonna be a regular visitor... I can't wait for the unexpected rendezvous ..between Maan and Geet, of course Dadi and Piyu will be there hiding LOL .. Ok jaldi jaldi updates karo.. I'm a demanding reader!Tongue

Hamptons *sigh* ... I'm not crazy abt huge houses..but a beach front house, now that would be amazing! We used to have one ..long long time ago, before we come to this part of the world Wink

Thanks for the update Minal!

Thanks Azizah! Well only a partial reason of Geet's bitterness has been revealed, unfortunately more is on the way. As for Maan's side of the story it'll be coming soon. 
And you used to have a beach house! That must have been amazing! Well I'm not a fan either but truthful I thought of this FF when I watching a show called Royal Pains you might have heard or seen it. That's why the location is set where it is. 
As for the update I'll be working on it! LOL

ohhh no! more bitterness in Geet's life!?!? But I guess its all worth it  if the future has "Maan" written all over,Wink right Minal ?LOL
I've only heard of Royal Pains.. never watched it! And yes, beach house was amazing, something my whole family misses.. we used to live in the Middle East long time ago! We wish we could have a beach house here... one day when I have all the riches in the world ..lol!
But I love the location you have chosen... it's perfect for story!Day Dreaming

I'll be waiting for update..jaldi jaldi Tongue

Of course Maan is worth it! LOL
I'm a bit of a science nerd so any medical related show I have seen at least a glimpse of! Haha. The storyline of the show is totally different but the setting was perfect like you said so I had to go with it. 
And I bet your family misses it I know I would! A beach house in the Middle East sounds so exotic. I love travelling so I find all this stuff so interesting!
Anyways as for the update I will hopefully update tomorrow! Now that my class is over my mother keeps coming with things for me to do. I already have it written but I need to type it out. I'm a little old-fashioned I like to actually write out my thoughts before typing. It helps my thinkings process. LOL

arabianpakiNewdime

Go to top