Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 113)

KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
o nooo,,,y on hold,,,,,,,plzzz dnt do dis to us:(:(:(:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I have updated my comment! :D on pg 115

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

First of all... I swear to God, when I read you little message at the end " Hope you enjoyed it" ..I said to myself.. she hopes we enjoyed it..pshhhtt.. I loved it... and scroll down to find Shaheda's bajis ( I just realized I was waiting for your Shaheda baji's to appear in blue as in you being tagged on this comment... but then realized this isn't facebook..all this studying in making me go crazy) comment and I see the same... and to that Shaheda baji I say, great minds thing alike..but holy freaken crazy shizzles.. this is starting to scare me a little... we think alike to much!! lol

Back to the update... I loved it.. I really loved it.. I really really loved it!
the kiss without a doubt is the icing on the cake! But then the rest of the update is theee cake! ..lol Ok, I'm gonna stop now!
"home is where the heart is" couldn't agree more! My heart lies with my family and I can never wait to go home :( ..which reminds me 10 more days!!!!!!!

ok moving on...there were so much little things going in this chapter.. from Maan finding peace within him and closure with the death of his friends, and even Geet progressing forward and less tensed about her case, their talk about soul and home,   Maan asking Geet about her past, but Geet not yet ready and Maan accepting it, despite her knowing his past.. from their talk about human nature (excellent writing skills MinalClap because I was reading it ..and after each point of view-from Maan or Geet, I kept on saying..hmm that's a good point.as if I could imagine them actually walking and talking and debating!) I love how you're portraying the characters and developing the bond between them.. I'm starting to envy them LOL

ok enough of my buck buck yaddy yack .. I apologize if I make no sense.. I don't drink but I now know how it feels to be drunk, I lack sleep, and I think I'm high on sour patches and caffeine! :D

Minal...I hope you come back soon..I highly dislike this "On hold Indefinitely" Tongue - but that's only because I'm loving this FF!

Thanks habibti!

Facebook and IF starting to mesh together are they, I think you are going crazy.…haha. But it's okay who doesn't during finals week! I hope yours went extremely well and I'm sure they did!

Anyways I'm glad you didn't like but rather loved it. That makes me very Big smile. I'm with you about home & heart comment. I think it's the way for most people and when you haven't been around them for a while you really miss them. I know the feeling hence why I'm so excited to see mine soon also. I think your ten days now is only 4 days! I hope they fly by for you!

Moving on to the update, you know I really don't intend to have them crop up conversations like this when I initially start writing an update but I just lean towards that direction with these two. I try sometimes to make it a little light hearted but never happens but probably a good thing. I guess it's what makes this different which is what I did intend from the beginning. Anyways thank you for your kind, sweet words Azi! They made my day or what's left of it since it's almost midnight...LOL...which brings me to my next point, I should be going to sleep. I haven't slept more than 4 hours every night for the past week. Let's hope I can catch some zzzs on the plane and there are no children nearby wanting to be glared at by an angry me.

Don't worry, you are making sense or maybe it's because I'm also feeling drunk and sleep deprived. This is the life of college students, can it get any better?

Okay so I've been replying to your message while reading line by line and I'm at the end just noticed you said thanks habibti. Although I don't know what that means it still makes me feel special! EmbarrassedLOL

Thanks Azi (I wish I had an awesome name for you too)!

Have a great stress free break and hope you enjoy down time with your family! :)

Krishnaluv94

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
-NOTE-

Thank you for the comments, I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back to each of them. I had finals all week and just completed last one today then started packing immediately, which now brings me to the point I want to make about this FF. 

My apologies in regard to the indefinite hold. I know some of you are eager for an update very soon but there really isn't much I can do. I'm going home after a full year and internet access isn't exactly stellar there. Besides that I'm sure you can understand wanting to spend time with family after such a long time for a few short weeks. 

So thanks for understanding and I'll see you all later :)

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mayukhaKavyaNaik123Escapist--Kesh--angel_mewfatema_007mishtib-eiya-lovebapu18NewdimeKrishnaluv94honeygrape-Prithi-sanu3108shalini01--Saavi--nisha_hc_bs_ddshalini_st_areebViji79ShalveTyropunam2712

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
have nice trip hun! ... enjoy ur time to the max...

love
Sana

Limerance

honeygrape IF-Rockerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
wow after 1 year... have a great time... we ll wait...Smile

Limerance

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz